The global paint packaging market size is expected to be valued at USD 28.4 billion by 2025, advancing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Significant increase in government spending in various countries on construction activities has triggered and necessitated the use of paint packaging products globally.
The market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to an increase in infrastructure spending in emerging economies, most notably in Asia Pacific. For instance, infrastructure spending in Indonesia is expected to exceed USD 165 billion by 2025 and is backed by augmented government spending in the sector across this country. Another important factor bolstering the demand for these packaging products is the increasing instances of product launches led by prominent players operating in the market.
The intensity of rivalry in the market has demanded key players to improve their product offerings in order to stay ahead of the competition. For instance, in May 2018, Nippon Paint (India) Company Limited launched a new premium interior paint under Infinite Air brand. Similarly, Farrow & Ball, a Europe-based manufacturer, introduced nine new paint colors in its product portfolio. Such product launches have increased the product consumption, most notably paint cans & pails.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/paint-packaging-market
Asia Pacific has been witnessing a healthy surge in the product adoption rate in the recent years. The industry has been strengthened by an augmented demand for industrial and architectural paints in the region led by countries such as China, India, and Japan. Other key markets in this region include Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Rising demand for this packaging in these countries is attributable to high adoption of innovative paint products by prominent manufacturers. Some of the key manufacturers driving the demand for paint packaging products in the aforementioned countries include Asian Paints, Kansai Nerolac Paints, and Berger Paints India Limited.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In terms of material, metals emerged as the largest segment in 2018, registering a revenue of USD 9.7 billion. The segment is expected to advance at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period
- Cans & pails emerged as the largest product segment in 2018, with a market share of 77.7% in 2018. Among various factors associated with the growing popularity of cans & pails, increasing adoption of plastic cans has emerged as the key factor driving the overall industry
- Professional segment was the dominant end-use segment in the industry with a high consumption of larger formats of paint packaging containers
- Asia Pacific is expected to retain its top position in the industry throughout the forecast period. Architecture industry continues to provide impetus to the Asia Pacific paint packaging market, which is underpinned by increased consumption of both interior and exterior paints
- China market is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. The demand for the packaging in the country has been driven by increased application of paints in large-scale construction projects
- The market represents a highly competitive landscape with prominent players sharing the market space. Capacity expansion has been one of the popular strategies employed by the key players
- Key market participants include Amcor Ltd., Ball Corporation, Mondi Plc, Smurfit Kappa, Crown Holdings, Inc., HUBER Packaging Group GmbH, and RPC Superfos among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/paint-packaging-market/request/rs1
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Information Procurement
1.1.1 Purchased Database
1.1.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.1.3 Secondary Sources
1.1.4 Third Party Perspective
1.1.5 Primary Research
1.2 Information Analysis & Data Analysis Models
1.3 List to Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Insights
2.2 Segmental Insights
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Parent Market Outlook
3.1.2 Related Market Outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Raw Material Trends
184.108.40.206 Major Raw Material Analysis
220.127.116.11 Procurement Best Practices
3.3.2 Manufacturing trends
18.104.22.168 Technology Trends
22.214.171.124 Outsourcing and contract manufacturing trends
3.3.3 Cost structure and profit margin analysis
126.96.36.199 Average Selling Price Analysis
188.8.131.52 Profit margin and cost analysis
3.3.4 Sales channel analysis
3.3.5 Vendor selection criteria
3.4 Technology Overview
3.4.1 Technology timeline
3.5 Regulatory Framework
Browse Related Reports:
Packaging Adhesives Market By Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-based), By Application (Boxes & Cases, Labeling), By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Industrial Adhesives Market By Product (Acrylic, Polyvinyl Acetate), By Application (Automotive, Packaging), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States