DelveInsight’s, “Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 100+ companies and 100+ pipeline drugs in the Ovarian Cancer pipeline landscape. It covers the Ovarian Cancer pipeline drug profiles, including Ovarian Cancer clinical trials and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the Ovarian Cancer pipeline therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
In the Ovarian Cancer pipeline report, a detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, Ovarian Cancer clinical trial studies, Ovarian Cancer NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Ovarian Cancer collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details.
Key takeaways from the Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Ovarian Cancer Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 100+ active players working to develop 100+ pipeline therapies for Ovarian Cancer.
- The leading Ovarian Cancer Companies such as Genmab, AstraZeneca, On Target Laboratories, Chipscreen Biosciences, Aravive, Inc., Allarity Therapeutics, Merck KGaA, GlaxoSmithKline, Aprea Therapeutics, Verastem, Inc., Ellipses Pharma, Impact Therapeutics, Inc., BeiGene, Apexigen, Novartis Oncology, VBL Therapeutics., Cristal Therapeutics, Bayer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, DCPrime BV, AIM ImmunoTech Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., Shattuck Labs, Inc., Laekna Limited, Celsion, and others.
- Promising Ovarian Cancer Therapies such as Atezolizumab, Tisotumab Vedotin, Pembrolizumab, and others.
- The Ovarian Cancer Companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Ovarian Cancer R&D. The Ovarian Cancer pipeline therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Ovarian Cancer.
To explore more information on the latest breakthroughs in the Ovarian Cancer Pipeline treatment landscape of the report, click here @ Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Outlook
Recent Breakthroughs of Ovarian Cancer Treatment Landscape
- In May 2021, On Target Laboratories, Inc. declared results of the 006 Study, a Phase 3, randomized, multi-center, prospective, open-label study to study the safety and efficacy of pafolacianine sodium injection (OTL38) for intraoperative imaging of folate receptor-positive ovarian cancer.
- In April 2021, Shenzhen Chipscreen Biosciences announced that it had received Investigational New Drug (IND) clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to move ahead with a Phase 1b/2 clinical trial of Chiauranib/CS2164, a potential treatment for multiple oncological indications, including Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC), Ovarian Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Breast Cancer, etc. Chiauranib is the third novel drug candidate discovered and developed by Chipscreen to be marketed, submitted to NDA, or in the late-stage phases of clinical studies.
- Stenoparib (2X-121) is a unique, small molecule dual-targeted inhibitor of Poly ADP-Ribose Polymerases (PARP 1 and 2) and telomerase maintenance enzymes (Tankyrase 1 and 2). Allarity exclusively in-licensed it (globally) from Eisai. It is currently in Phase II testing for ovarian cancer with patients selected by the Stenoparib DRP.
- In June 2021, Apexigen, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on discovering and developing a new generation of antibody therapeutics for oncology. The Nordic Society of Gynaecological Oncology – Clinical Trial Unit (NSGO-CTU) declared an agreement to start a collaborative Phase 2 clinical study assessing sotigalimab, Apexigen’s monoclonal antibody targeting CD40, in combination therapy for patients with recurrent BRCA wild type ovarian cancer. Sotigalimab, Apexigen’s lead immuno-oncology therapeutic candidate, is a potentially first-in-class and best-in-class CD40 agonist, with unique epitope specificity and Fc receptor engagement for optimal therapeutic effect and tolerability.
- VBL Therapeutics’ lead oncology product candidate, VB-111 (ofranergene obadenovec), is a targeted anti-cancer gene-based biologic agent positioned to treat a wide range of solid tumors potentially. VB-111 has been observed to be well-tolerated in >300 cancer patients in an “all-comers” Phase 1 trial as well as in three tumor-specific Phase 2 studies for Ovarian Cancer, recurrent Glioblastoma (rGBM), and Thyroid Cancer. VB-111 is currently being studied in the OVAL Phase 3 study for platinum-resistant Ovarian Cancer.
Ovarian Cancer Overview
Ovarian Cancer is a type of cancer that begins in a woman’s ovaries – the small organs in the female reproductive system that create eggs. This kind of cancer can be difficult to detect because it often doesn’t cause any symptoms until later stages. Once found, Ovarian Cancer can be treated with chemotherapy and surgery to remove any tumors. As with most cancers, Ovarian Cancer becomes more common as a person gets older. The risk of Ovarian Cancer increases steeply from around 45 years and is greatest in those aged between 75 and 79 years. Between 5 and 15 out of 100 Ovarian Cancers (5 to 15%) are caused by an inherited faulty gene. Inherited genes that increase the risk of Ovarian Cancer include faulty versions of BRCA1 and BRCA2. Faults in these genes also increase the risk of breast cancer.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in Ovarian Cancer Ongoing Clinical Trial Analysis and Medications, click here @ Ovarian Cancer Treatment Landscape
Ovarian Cancer Emerging Drugs Profile
Atezolizumab is a humanized kappa immunoglobulin (Ig) G1 monoclonal antibody consisting of two heavy chains (448 amino acids) and two light chains (214 amino acids) and is produced in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Atezolizumab was engineered to eliminate Fc-effector function via a single amino acid substitution (asparagine to alanine) at position 298 on the heavy chain, which results in a non-glycosylated antibody that has minimal binding to Fc receptors and, consequently, eliminates detectable Fc-effector function and depletion of cells expressing programmed death−ligand 1 (PD-L1) in humans. Atezolizumab targets human PD-L1 and inhibits its interaction with its receptors, programmed death−1 (PD-1) and B7.1, both of which can provide inhibitory signals to T cells. The drug is currently in phase 3 of clinical trials for the treatment of Ovarian Cancer.
Tisotumab Vedotin: Genmab
Tisotumab vedotin, also known as HuMax-TF, HuMax®-TF-ADC or TF-011-MMAE, is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeted to tissue factor (TF), a protein involved in tumor signaling and angiogenesis. Tisotumab vedotin includes an antibody targeting TF conjugated with monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE) via a cleavable maleimidocaproyl-valyl-citrullinyl-p-aminobenzyloxycarbonyl (mc-val-cit-PABC) type linker. The drug is currently in phase 2 of clinical trials for the treatment of Ovarian Cancer.
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a humanized monoclonal antibody that blocks the interaction between PD-1 and its ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2. Binding of the PD-1 ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, to the PD-1 receptor found on T cells, inhibits T cell proliferation and cytokine production. Upregulation of PD-1 ligands occurs in some tumors and signaling through this pathway can contribute to inhibition of active T-cell immune surveillance of tumors. Pembrolizumab is a monoclonal antibody that binds to the PD-1 receptor and blocks its interaction with PD-L1 and PD-L2, releasing PD-1 pathway-mediated inhibition of the immune response, including the anti-tumor immune response.
Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
There are approx. 100+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Ovarian Cancer. The companies which have their Ovarian Cancer drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, Genentech.
For further information, refer to the detailed Ovarian Cancer Unmet Needs, Ovarian Cancer Market Drivers, and Market Barriers, click here for Ovarian Cancer Ongoing Clinical Trial Analysis
Scope of the Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Ovarian Cancer Companies- Genmab, AstraZeneca, On Target Laboratories, Chipscreen Biosciences, Aravive, Inc., Allarity Therapeutics, Merck KGaA, GlaxoSmithKline, Aprea Therapeutics, Verastem, Inc., Ellipses Pharma, Impact Therapeutics, Inc., BeiGene, Apexigen, Novartis Oncology, VBL Therapeutics., Cristal Therapeutics, Bayer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, DCPrime BV, AIM ImmunoTech Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., Shattuck Labs, Inc., Laekna Limited, Celsion, and others
- Ovarian Cancer Therapies- Atezolizumab, Tisotumab Vedotin, Pembrolizumab, and others.
- Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Segmentation: Phases, Product Type, Molecule Type, Mechanism of action, Route of administration
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs for Ovarian Cancer Market Drivers and Ovarian Cancer Market Barriers, click here @ Ovarian Cancer Unmet Needs and Analyst Views
Table of content
- Ovarian Cancer Executive Summary
- Ovarian Cancer Overview
- Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics
- Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment
- Ovarian Cancer – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- In-depth Commercial Assessment
- Ovarian Cancer Collaboration Deals
- Late Stage Products (Phase III)
- Atezolizumab: Genentech
- Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
- Tisotumab Vedotin: Genmab
- Inactive Products
- Ovarian Cancer Key Companies
- Ovarian Cancer Key Products
- Ovarian Cancer- Unmet Needs
- Ovarian Cancer- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Ovarian Cancer- Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Ovarian Cancer Analyst Views
- Ovarian Cancer Key Companies
Got Queries? Find out the related information on Ovarian Cancer Mergers and acquisitions, Ovarian Cancer licensing activities @ Ovarian Cancer Emerging Drugs, and Recent Trends
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States