DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Osteosarcoma (OS) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Osteosarcoma (OS) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Osteosarcoma (OS), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Osteosarcoma (OS) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
- Osteosarcoma (OS) is a relatively rare tumour of bone with a worldwide Prevalence of 3.4 cases per million people per year.
- According to studies, Each year, about 800 to 900 new cases of osteosarcoma are diagnosed in the United States. About half of these are in children and teens. Most osteosarcomas occur in children and young adults between the ages of 10 and 30. Teens are the most commonly affected age group, but people of any age can develop osteosarcoma. About 10% of all osteosarcomas occur in people older than 60.
- About 2% of childhood cancers are osteosarcomas, but they make up a much smaller percentage of adult cancers.
- In the United States, the Prevalence of osteosarcoma is 3.1 per million (4.4 per million population < 25 years). Osteosarcoma is very rare in young children (0.5 cases per million per year in children < 5 years).
Key benefits of the report:
1. Osteosarcoma (OS) market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Osteosarcoma (OS) epidemiology and Osteosarcoma (OS) market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. The Osteosarcoma (OS) market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Osteosarcoma (OS) market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. The Osteosarcoma (OS) market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Osteosarcoma (OS) market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/osteosarcoma-market
Osteosarcoma (OS): Overview
Osteosarcoma (also called osteogenic sarcoma) is the most common type of cancer that starts in the bones. The cancer cells in these tumors look like early forms of bone cells that normally help make new bone tissue, but the bone tissue in an osteosarcoma is not as strong as that of normal bones.
The key players involved in the Osteosarcoma (OS) market:
- Eleison Pharmaceuticals
- Aadi Bioscience
- Cellectar Biosciences
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Osteosarcoma (OS) treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
- Inhaled lipid-complexed cisplatin
- CLR 131
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/osteosarcoma-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Osteosarcoma (OS) Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Osteosarcoma (OS) Market Overview at a Glance
6. Osteosarcoma (OS) Disease Background and Overview
7. Osteosarcoma (OS) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Osteosarcoma (OS)
9. Osteosarcoma (OS) Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Osteosarcoma (OS) Emerging Therapies
12. Osteosarcoma (OS) Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Osteosarcoma (OS) Market Analysis (2017–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Osteosarcoma (OS) Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Osteosarcoma (OS) – Pipeline Insights, 2021
“Osteosarcoma (OS) Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Osteosarcoma (OS) market. A detailed picture of the Osteosarcoma (OS) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Osteosarcoma (OS) treatment guidelines.
Osteosarcoma (OS) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Osteosarcoma (OS)- Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Osteosarcoma (OS) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States