The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is estimated to be $78.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $238.4 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2014 to 2022. It is driven by the factors like growing consumer awareness, growing government support for organic agriculture, increasing interest of large retailers, health benefits and the promotion by regulatory and government authorities of several countries for organic food and beverages over the conventional food.
The Global Organic Food and Beverage Market is segmented by products and geography. On the basis of products, it is segmented to Organic Food and Organic Beverages. Organic food is sub segmented into organic fruits and vegetables, organic dairy products, fish and poultry products and others. Organic beverages are sub segmented into organic coffee and tea, organic non-dairy beverages, organic beer and wine and others. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has the largest share in Organic Foods and Beverages Market followed by Europe. Whereas Asia and Latin American regions are believed to witness the strong CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players in Organic Foods and Beverages Market include Conagra Foods Inc., Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Eden Foods, Dean Foods Co., Organic Valley, Dakota Beef LLC, Whole Foods Market Inc., Tesco plc and Waitrose Ltd.
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Organic Foods and Beverages Market, By Product
5.1 Organic Food
5.1.1 Organic Fruits and Vegetables
5.1.2 Organic Dairy Products
5.1.3 Fish and Poultry Products
5.2 Organic Beverages
5.2.1 Organic Coffee and Tea
5.2.2 Organic Non-Dairy Beverages
5.2.3 Organic Beer and Wine
6 Global Organic Foods and Beverages Market, By Geography
7 Key Developments
7.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
7.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
7.3 New Product Launch
7.5 Other Key Strategies
8 Company Profiling
8.1 Conagra Foods Inc.
8.2 Amy’s Kitchen Inc.
8.3 Kraft Foods Group Inc.
8.4 Eden Foods
8.5 Dean Foods Co.,
8.6 Organic Valley
8.7 Dakota Beef LLC
8.8 Whole Foods Market Inc.
8.9 Tesco plc
8.10 Waitrose Ltd
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349