DelveInsight’s “Oral Mucositis (OM) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” report provides an overview of the disease and market size of Oral Mucositis for the 7MM major pharmaceutical markets, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This report covers the various treatment practices, and Oral Mucositis forecasted epidemiology from 2020 to 2030, segmented by the 7 major markets.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
- In 2017, US had the maximum number of incident cases of the total incident cases followed by Japan.
- Grade 3 or 4 Oral Mucositis occurs in around 85% of patients receiving high-dose radiotherapy.
- In 2017, the incident population of Oral Mucositis in the United States was 1,956,351.
Key benefits of the Report
1. Oral Mucositis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Oral Mucositis epidemiology and Oral Mucositis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Oral Mucositis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Oral Mucositis market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Oral Mucositis market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Malignant Mesothelioma market.
Request for Sample Pages : https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
“According to Delveinsight, females appear to be more likely than males to develop Oral mucositis.”
Oral Mucositis (OM) is the most common, debilitating complication of cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy. It is characterized by inflammation and ulceration in the oral cavity caused by the chemotherapeutic drug substances and radiotherapy used in cancer treatment. The symptoms appear after five to ten days after the chemotherapy treatment or 14 days after the start of radiotherapy. The early symptoms include erythema and light discoloration of the mucosa. As OM progresses, erosive lesions and ulcers are developed.
Mouth sores are extremely painful and are typically the most distressing manifestation. It has significant negative impact on patient’s quality of life (QOL). Potential complications of OM include pain, increased risk of local and systemic infections, bleeding, insufficient food intake, and delays in administration of radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy, dose reduction of the chemotherapy drugs, increased length of hospital stays, associated economic burdens and in some cases life-threatening infections (septicemia in neutropenic cases).
“As per DelveInsight insights, the incidence of Grade I and II OM has been observed to be higher in comparison to Grade III-IV cases across all the major markets”
Some of the key companies working on Oral Mucositis are:
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Link Health Pharma/ Spherium Biomed
- Galera Therapeutics
And Many Others.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Oral Mucositis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And Many Others.
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
Table Of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Oral Mucositis: Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of Oral Mucositis in 2017
2.2. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of Oral Mucositis in 2030
3. Oral Mucositis: Disease Background and Overview
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Key Findings
5. Total Cases of Oral Mucositis in 7MM
6. United States Epidemiology
7. EU5 Epidemiology
7.1. Germany Epidemiology
7.2. France Epidemiology
7.3. Italy Epidemiology
7.4. Spain Epidemiology
7.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
8. Japan Epidemiology
9. Treatment and Management of Oral Mucositis
9.1. Oral Mucositis: Practical Diagnostic and Treatment Guidelines, 4th Edition- the USA
9.2. UK guidelines for diagnosis, referral, and management in primary and secondary care for
Oral Mucositis in adults
10. Unmet Needs
11. Emerging Therapies
12. Oral Mucositis: 7MM Market Analysis
12.1. Key Findings
12.2. Market Size of Oral Mucositis in 7MM
13. United States: Market Outlook
14. EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
14.2. France Market Size
14.3. Italy Market Size
14.4. Spain Market Size
15. United Kingdom Market Size
16. Japan Market Outlook
17. Market Drivers
18. Market Barriers
19.1. Report Methodology
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight
The Oral Mucositis report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Oral Mucositis across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Oral Mucositis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Oral Mucositis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NEVADA 89107
Country: United States