The Global Oral Care Market to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% to reach $60,804.8 Million by 2025 from $42,689.6 Million in 2017 driven by enhanced connectivity features in toothbrushes, rising prevalence of oral diseases, increasing technological advancements in oral care products and rising awareness for oral hygiene.
This report focuses on the Oral Care Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Oral Care development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
The major players operating in the market of oral care include Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lion Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., High Ridge Brands Co., Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline plc. and Sunstar Suisse S.A. among others. The global oral care market is highly competitive and driven by advanced product launches and approvals. For instance, July 2016, Phillips Sonicare launched Philips Sonicare For Kids Ice Age: Collision Course, a new, limited edition version of the only connected sonic toothbrush for kids.
According to a new market research study titled ‘Oral Care Market to 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product and Distribution Channel, the global oral care market is expected to reach US$ 60,804.8 Mn in 2025 from US$ 42,689.6 Mn in 2017.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000829/
The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% from 2018-2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global oral care market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth. The market is expected to grow due to the rising prevalence of oral diseases, increasing technological advancements in oral care products and rising awareness for oral hygiene are the major factors that anticipated to propel the growth for the oral care market in the forecast period. However, the competitive pricing pressure faced by prominent players is expected to act as a major challenges hindering the market growth in the forecast period.
The operating players of the market are more engaged in providing more advanced products due to the increasing demand for electric toothbrushes and other oral care products. In the recent years, many operating players are focusing on launching a smart toothbrush with Bluetooth function that connects through the mobile app. These toothbrushes combine & connect a variety of sensors in the handle to track in real time, then the data is synced via Bluetooth to the apps. The technology provides the 3-D information about teeth. Moreover, the apps provide progress reports to the users and provide instructions to change the brush heads.
In addition, the data can be transferred to the dentists via mobile apps. For instance, in July 2018, Philips Sonicare launched a new Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean toothbrush range with unique pressure sensors to deliver gentle cleaning. Moreover, in September 2017, the five series of Oral-B Oscillating-Rotating-Pulsating Power Toothbrush received The American Dental Association (ADA) certification. The Oral-B launched the Oral-B BLACK 7000 toothbrush with Bluetooth to delivers an amazing cleaning experience for their users. Therefore, the oral care market is anticipated to grow due to enhanced connectivity features in toothbrushes, in the forecast period.
Directly Purchase OR Place an Order a copy of this Research Study at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000829/
Global oral care market, based on the product was segmented into toothpastes, toothbrushes and accessories, mouthwashes/rinses, denture products, dental accessories/ancillaries, dental prosthesis cleaning solutions, other dental products. In 2017, toothpastes segment held the largest growing segment of the market.
The report segments the global oral care market as follows:
Global Oral Care Market – By Product
- Toothbrushes and Accessories
- Denture Products
- Dental Accessories/Ancillaries
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
- Other Dental Products
Global Oral Care Market – By Distribution Channel
- Consumer Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Distribution
- Dental Dispensaries
Global Oral Care Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South and Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Oral Care market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Oral Care market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email