The global optical preclinical imaging market size is expected to reach USD 543.0 million by the end of 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing number of preclinical studies aimed to study and develop various effective therapeutics for different diseases is a major factor boosting the adoption of optical preclinical imaging systems.
For instance, in December 2018, Bugworks Research, a drug discovery startup based in India, received US$ 3 million grant from CARB-X, a Boston-based organization. The grant was offered to support the development of preclinical trail for novel molecules to fight antimicrobial resistance. Moreover, various researchers are engaged in finding novel ways to increase the reproducibility and robustness of preclinical cancer research with an aim to reduce the failure rate of oncology clinical trials. Optical imaging also allows cost-effective and high-throughput animal study as compared to small animal molecular imaging technologies, including PET and MRI systems.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/optical-preclinical-imaging-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- North America accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to well-established research infrastructure, adoption of guidelines for preclinical research, product approvals, and higher number of drug development projects
- Based on product type, in the device segment, bioluminescence captured the largest optical preclinical imaging market share in 2019 owing to high sensitivity and broad dynamic range as compared to other techniques for imaging animals used in various studies
- The bioluminescence segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of bioluminescence technology to visualize and study disease processes in laboratory animals
- By end use, the pharma and biotech companies segment accounted for the largest optical preclinical imaging market share in 2019 owing to increasing number of candidates in drug development studies and increasing focus on research and development for drug development and innovation
- The research institutes segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to rising adoption of advanced optical imaging systems in the research institutes
- Leading players operating in the market for optical preclinical imaging include Bruker; Perkin Elmer, Inc.; MR Solutions; BioTek Instruments, Inc.; Milabs B.V.; Fujifilm Holdings Corporation; Magnetic Insight, Inc.; MBF Bioscience; and Mediso Ltd.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/optical-preclinical-imaging-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global optical preclinical imaging market on the basis of product type, end use, and region:
Optical Preclinical Imaging Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Green fluorescent proteins
- Red fluorescent proteins
- Infrared dyes
Optical Preclinical Imaging End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Pharma and Biotech Companies
- Research Institutes
Optical Preclinical Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports :
Small Bone & Joint Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Shoulder Reconstruction Devices, Foot & Ankle, Plate & Screws), By Application (Foot, Hand), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Cardiac Catheters & Guidewires Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Cardiac Catheters, Cardiac Guidewires), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States