The global ophthalmic ultrasound devices market size is expected to reach USD 728.7 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., growing at a CAGR of 6.1%. Increasing burden of ophthalmic disorders, such as cataract & retinal detachments, and high demand for effective imaging tools are factors driving growth. In addition, frequent new product launches are expected to contribute toward high growth during the forecast period.
Advanced technology with integrated scanning features is expected to replace the existing conventional devices. Rising number of private as well as non-profit ophthalmic clinics and ambulatory imaging centers in developing countries is expected to play an important role in driving the global ophthalmic ultrasound systems market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-ultrasound-devices-market/request/rs1
Increasing incidence of diabetes, a major factor leading to ophthalmic disorders such as cataract & proliferative diabetic retinopathy, growing awareness about cataract surgeries, and introduction of technologically advanced devices are some of factors anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Growing number of strategic initiatives, such as introduction of technologically advanced and integrated devices at competitive prices, establishing of exclusive agreement with hospitals & clinics, and mergers & acquisitions also aid growth. Moreover, establishment of ophthalmology society and evolving government and non-government programs supporting eye care are expected to boost the market.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The A-scan segment held largest share and is expected to grow at lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to its increasing demand as critical imaging equipment in cataract surgery
- Ocular ultrasounds that are portable with integrated scanning features are anticipated to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Hospital segment accounted for the largest share in 2018. Large patient pool and government support in the form of funding for advancement of eye care in different geographies are expected to contribute toward growth of this segment
- North America dominated in 2018. Growth of this region is fueled by local presence of major manufacturers and suppliers developing advance technology coupled with rising prevalence of ophthalmic disorders
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness fastest growth over the forecast period due to improving healthcare infrastructure and growing economies
- Major players in the ophthalmic ultrasound devices market are focusing on launch of advance technology with improved parameters, such as image resolutions & data storage, and building efficient software for improving user interface.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6396/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the ophthalmic ultrasound devices market on the basis of product, end use, mobility, and region:
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices Product Outlook (Volume, ‘000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Ultrasound Biomicroscope
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Ambulatory surgical Centre
- Ophthalmic clinic
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Portable/ Handheld
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports:
Ophthalmic Knives Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-knives-market
Advanced Ophthalmology Technologies Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/advanced-ophthalmology-technologies-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States