DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Open-Angle Glaucoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Open-Angle Glaucoma Market Report:
- A recent review estimated the global number of Primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) cases in 2013 at 44 million, rising to 53 million by 2020 due to population aging.
- DelveInsight’s analysts have assessed that the total prevalent population of Glaucoma in the 7MM was around 10 million in 2018. In addition to this it was also assessed that among those with glaucoma in the 7MM, more than 8.5 million were diagnosed with OAG.
- Primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) is the most common type of glaucoma accounting for three-quarters (74%) of all glaucoma cases
- The highest proportion was observed in the 70-79 years age group in the US, while in the EU-5 countries, people aged >80 years accounted for the maximum patient pool.
Key benefits of the report:
- Open-Angle Glaucoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Open-Angle Glaucoma Epidemiology and Open-Angle Glaucoma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Open-Angle Glaucoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Open-Angle Glaucoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Open-Angle Glaucoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Open-Angle Glaucoma market.
Open-Angle Glaucoma Overview
Open-angle glaucoma is a chronic, progressive, and irreversible multifactorial optic neuropathy that is characterized by an open angle of the anterior chamber, optic nerve head changes, and progressive loss of peripheral vision, followed by central visual field loss. It is the most common type of glaucoma. Patients can suffer from it for years without knowing as it comes slowly and painlessly. Open-angle glaucoma usually happens to people over 50. There will be higher pressure in the eyes than the normal eyes, damaging optic nerves over time. As the nerve breaks down, one gets blind spots.
The risk increases with age and people over 50 years are at most risk, followed by those having family history, and other conditions like diabetes, thin cornea, high blood pressure, and near-sightedness.
Open-Angle Glaucoma Market
The dynamics of the Open-Angle Glaucoma market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Nova Eye Medical, New World Medical, Aurolab, Sight Sciences, Glaukos Corporation, Avedro, Inc., MicroSurgical Technology (MST), Santen Pharmaceutical, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Open-Angle Glaucoma Market Landscape
Open-Angle Glaucoma Key Companies
- Nova Eye Medical
- New World Medical
- Aurolab, Sight Sciences
- Glaukos Corporation
- Avedro, Inc.
- MicroSurgical Technology (MST)
- Santen Pharmaceutical
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Open-Angle Glaucoma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Open-Angle Glaucoma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Open-Angle Glaucoma Disease Background and Overview
7. Open-Angle Glaucoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Open-Angle Glaucoma
9. Open-Angle Glaucoma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Open-Angle Glaucoma Emerging Therapies
12. Open-Angle Glaucoma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Open-Angle Glaucoma Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Open-Angle Glaucoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Open-Angle Glaucoma Pipeline
Open-Angle Glaucoma Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States