DelveInsight’s Onychomycosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of onychomycosis in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), Japan and China.
The onychomycosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, and current, and forecasted onychomycosis market size from 2019–2032 segmented by 7MM + China. The report also covers the current onychomycosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assesses the underlying market potential.
Some of the key facts of the Onychomycosis Market
- The market size of Onychomycosis in the G8 is expected to reach USD 2,054.3 million by 2030 from 1,265.9 in 2018, with a significant CAGR of 4.1%.
- The total market size of Onychomycosis in EU5 was noted to be USD 341.3 million in 2018, which accounts for 27.0% of total market revenue. United States accounts for the highest market share (USD 735.0 Million in 2018), followed by Japan (USD 129.3 Million in 2018).
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Onychomycosis Market Landscape
Onychomycosis is a common fungal nail infection that has been estimated to account for about half of all nail diseases. Although not life-threatening, fungal nail infections are an important public health concern due to their high prevalence, poor response to therapy and significant clinical, social and financial impact. In Western countries, 80–90% of onychomycosis cases are primarily caused by dermatophytes, with 5–17% due to yeasts and 2–3% due to non-dermatophyte molds. The high prevalence of fungal infections in North America is largely due to the immigration of dermatophytes from other areas of the world such as West Africa and Southeast Asia.
Onychomycosis Epidemiology Insights
- According to DelveInsight’s estimates, the total prevalent cases of onychomycosis in G8 were found to be 92,889,111 in 2018 and are estimated to reach up to 97,476,707 by 2030, with CAGR of 0.4%.
- Among the EU5 countries, France had the highest prevalent population of onychomycosis with 11,305,563 cases, followed by Germany, which had the prevalence of 10,013,645 cases in 2018. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest prevalent population of 1,378,103 cases in 2018
Onychomycosis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Onychomycosis diagnosed prevelant cases
- Total Onychomycosis diagnosed prevelant cases based on subtype
- Total Onychomycosis treated cases
Onychomycosis Market Outlook
The onychomycosis market outlook of the report builds a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted onychomycosis market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, and demand for better technology. This segment gives a thorough detail of the onychomycosis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need for the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market, and KOL view. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight. As per DelveInsight, the onychomycosis market in 7MM + China is expected to change in the study period 2019–2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Onychomycosis Market
Onychomycosis Key Companies
- Moberg Pharma
- Blueberry Therapeutics
- And many more
- Kerydin (tavaborole)
- And many more
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Onychomycosis
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- Onychomycosis Emerging Therapies
- Onychomycosis Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Onychomycosis Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Click here to read more about Onychomycosis Market Research
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States