The global oil storage market size is projected to account for 2550.8 Million Cubic Meters (MCM) by 2027. The market is anticipated to register 5.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The rise in the application for oil and gas has led to an increased demand for storage facilities. The increasing presence of petroleum reservoir has resulted in stockpiling, which in turn, has attributed to the growth of the market.
COVID-19 has further attributed to the demand for oil storage as the pandemic has resulted in high supply and low demand for crude oil. For example, as stated by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the United States has 64% utilization of its storage capacity as of June 2020. The oil storage facilities have witnessed considerable growth across the world in 2020 compared to the last few years.
To download the sample pdf of Oil Storage Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/oil-storage-market/request-sample
However, stringent regulations pertaining to the storage of oil is estimated to hamper market growth. Various regulations across the world restrict the high storage of oil and ensure free-trade. Control of Pollution Regulations, 2001, in England is one such legislation where European countries are required to adhere to its norms.
Middle East & Africa accounted for the highest share in the oil storage market owing to the presence of a large number of oil-reservoir and increasing production. Asia Pacific held the second-largest share in the market in 2019, owing to increasing demand from countries such as India and China. However, with the rise penetration of electrical vehicles, the demand for oil storage is estimated to register a significant decline over the forecast duration.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the crude oil held the largest share in the market, primarily because of increasing production of crude oil and rising demand across various end-use industries.
• Middle distillates accounted for the second-highest share in the market in 2019.
• Gasoline is projected to register the highest growth over the forecast duration owing to its increasing application in the automobile.
• Floating roof oil storage predicted to register the maximum growth over the forecast duration.
Million Insights has segmented the global oil storage market on the basis of application, product and region:
Oil Storage Application Outlook (Volume, Million Cubic Meters, 2016 – 2027)
• Crude Oil
• Middle Distillates
• Aviation Fuel
Oil Storage Product Outlook (Volume, Million Cubic Meters, 2016 – 2027)
• Open Top
• Fixed Roof
• Floating Roof
Oil Storage Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Cubic Meters, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The Netherlands
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Oil Storage Market
• Vitol Tank Terminals International BV (VTTI)
• KoninklijkeVopak NV
• Oiltanking GmbH
• Shawcor Ltd.
• Buckeye Partners, L.P.
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Gas Turbine Market – The global gas turbine market size was generated a revenue of USD 19.6 billion in 2019. It is also estimated to register a 5.4% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The rising power demand across various industrial sectors and favorable initiatives undertaken by statutory governing bodies for reducing greenhouse emissions are projected to drive the demand for gas turbines.
• Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market – The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size was generated a revenue of USD 2.5 billion in 2018. It is also estimated to register a 41.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. The increasing need for enhancing the efficiency of healthcare procedures and services coupled with the rising importance of big data for predicting the outcomes is projected to drive the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar