The Ocular Inflammation and Pain Market report provide an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Ocular Inflammation and Pain market.
Ocular Inflammation and Pain is the inflammation of the eye causing pain, it often results from an infection by viruses or bacteria. But inflammation of the eye can also be nonspecific. Ocular inflammation can be caused by a number of different etiological mechanisms. These include allergens, contact lens wear, trauma, and dietary or lifestyle changes.
The key players of the Ocular Inflammation and Pain market report involved are Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals, Alcon Research, and many others
Download a free sample page- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ocular-inflammation-and-pain-market
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Inflammation after cataract surgery, which can be persistent, remains an undesirable consequence despite many advances in surgical techniques. Although corticosteroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have traditionally been used to treat inflammation, prophylactically as well as postoperatively, there are no established guidelines for the treatment of inflammation induced by cataract surgery. The long-term use of corticosteroids has raised safety concerns, especially with regard to elevated intraocular pressure (IOP).
The mainstay of non-infectious uveitis treatment is corticosteroids, which are administered in three forms: topically, locally via sub-Tenon’s or intravitreal injection, and systemically. Immunomodulating drugs may be added to the corticosteroid regimen to eliminate the need for high doses of systemic steroids or used alone as steroid-sparing agents when steroids are not tolerated. Pharmacological agents used as part of immunomodulatory therapy (IMT) can also have potential adverse events, and thus must be used by physicians who have had extensive experience in administering them.
Primarily, four steroids are available: prednisolone, fluorometholone, dexamethasone and medrysone. On the horizon are two new “soft” steroids that have good anti-inflammatory effect but are metabolized quickly, thus reducing side effects and the likelihood of raising intraocular pressure (IOP).
Expected launch of the pipeline therapies shall fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period, i.e., 2020–2030. The market size shall grow during the forecast period owing to the launch of upcoming therapies. The market size is expected to increase at a CAGR of XX during the study period.
Ocular Inflammation and Pain Market Outlook
The Ocular Inflammation and Pain market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Ocular Inflammation and Pain market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
Ocular Inflammation and Pain Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Ocular Inflammation and Pain report encloses the detailed analysis of Ocular Inflammation and Pain marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Ocular Inflammation and Pain clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Ocular Inflammation and Pain Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Ocular Inflammation and Pain, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Ocular Inflammation and Pain epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Ocular Inflammation and Pain are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Ocular Inflammation and Pain market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Ocular Inflammation and Pain market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Ocular Inflammation and Pain
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Ocular Inflammation and Pain
- Ocular Inflammation and Pain: Market Overview at a Glance
- Ocular Inflammation and Pain: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Ocular Inflammation and Pain Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Treatment
- Marketed Products
- Emerging Therapies
- Ocular Inflammation and Pain: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Ocular Inflammation and Pain
- KOL Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Ocular Inflammation and Pain market
- To understand the future market competition in the Ocular Inflammation and Pain market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Ocular Inflammation and Pain in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Ocular Inflammation and Pain market
- To understand the future market competition in the Ocular Inflammation and Pain market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States