DelveInsight’s ‘Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology Forecast to 2030′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome is a clinical disorder marked by frequent pauses in breathing during sleep accompanied by loud noises. It is a type of Sleep Disorder Breathing (SBD), which is characterized as repeated episodes of apnea and hypopnea which occurs as a result of obstruction of the airway by anatomical structures in mouth and back of the throat. It is defined as a number of apneas and hypopneas experienced per hour and is measured using Apnea-hypopnea Index or AHI. A positive diagnosis of OSA is made when AHI>5. There are two major types of SDB- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA). Among these, OSA is the most common type which constitutes more than 85% of all the cases of SBD. It causes severe symptoms, such as excessive daytime somnolence, and is associated with significant cardiovascular morbidity and mortality.
Request for free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/obstructive-sleep-apnea-osa-epidemiology-forecast
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Epidemiology
The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Key Facts
- According to DelveInsight, the total prevalence of OSA in Adults was estimated at approximately 85.0 Million in 2017, for 7MM. The US alone accounts for approximately 47.00% of the prevalent adult cases, amongst the 7MM.
- The estimates suggest the highest prevalence of Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in the United States with approximately 40,032,300 cases in 2017.
- In 7MM, men had higher prevalent cases of Obstructive Sleep Apnea as compared to women in 2017. This trend will continue and is expected to increase from 2017 to 2030.
- Among the European countries, Germany had the highest adult prevalent population of Obstructive Sleep Apnea with approximately 8,556,400 cases, followed by the UK, which had a prevalent adult population of approximately 6,703,200 in 2017. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest adult prevalent population of approximately 5,248,200 cases in 2017.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Report Scope
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/obstructive-sleep-apnea-osa-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
3. Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) population by its epidemiology
- The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States