The global Nurse Call Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of digital healthcare, growing demand for patient safety and care are expected to boost market growth. In addition, continuous technological advancements to bring new levels of communication enabling the widest range of applications configuration at home care, hospitals, or residential facilities are also expected to increase the demand for the market. In December 2018, Ascom Holdings AG has received the approval certificate from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as class II 510(k), for Digistat Smart Central software solution increasing the scope of the Ascom Healthcare to expand their presence in the U.S. hospitals.
With the increasing life expectancy and changing healthcare requirements, the burden on national insurance bodies has increased. Owing to this factor, Medicare penalizes healthcare facilities with hospital readmissions within 30 days. The government is providing funds for research, which can help caregivers to streamline the entire process with the aid of technology. For instance, in April 2015, the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) granted USD 160,000 for appropriate and effective use of technology.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Nurse Call Systems Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nurse-call-system-equipments-industry/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The wired communication equipment segment dominated the market in 2019 due to ongoing advancements in technology and healthcare facilities. Rapid growth of wireless communication nurse call system can be attributed to factors such as low cost of installation, easy integration with other devices, and ease of mobility. In January 2019, the Hill Rom launched its LINQ mobile application for improvement in communication between the patient and caregiver formerly in U.S. and Canada with further expansion to Europe
- In the type segment, nurse call integrated communication systems held the largest share of the nurse call system market in 2019, owing to the advancement in communication system, availability of data to be used by healthcare personnel, and rising demand for improved quality of care
- Wanderer control dominated the application segment of the market in 2019 owing to ease of communication, growing demand for digital technology, and rising prevalence of aging population adopting nurse call systems
- Hospitals have a major share of the end-use segment of the market in 2019, owing to the patient flow and the increasing chronic and emergency case patients. Hospitals are revamping their older nurse call systems and funding infrastructure supporting system integration. Moreover, researchers are filing patents for technologies that offer uninterrupted communication
- North America was the largest regional market in 2019 owing to the establishment of separate certification and coding system and presence of key market players in the region. In October 2018, Tunstall Healthcare acquired Kanayo Software Inc., and EWII Telecare to expand its Connected Health solutions. The acquisition provided Tunstall with expertise in Software and App products in health and social care
- Some key players in this market include Hill-Rom Holding, Inc., Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Ascom Holding, Honeywell International, Inc., Rauland-Borg Corporation, TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc., Stanley Healthcare, Azure Healthcare, West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc., and Critical Alert Systems LLC.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/13/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global nurse call system market on the basis of technology, type, application, end use, and region:
Nurse Call System Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Wired Communication Equipment
- Wireless Communication Equipment
Nurse Call System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems
- Nurse Call Buttons
- Nurse Call Mobile Systems
- Nurse Call Intercoms
Nurse Call System Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Alarms & Communications
- Workflow Optimization
- Wanderer Control
- Fall Detection & Prevention
Nurse Call System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Long Term Care Facilities
Nurse Call System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Patient Handling Equipment Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-handling-equipment-market
Surgical Navigation Systems Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-navigation-systems-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States