North America And Europe PPE Distribution Market is expected to reach USD 28.95 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Shifting consumer trend towards online spending coupled with growing connectivity across various countries has offered access to international brands and the new entrants as well.
Low investment and risks associated with e-commerce business platforms has enabled various distributors to enhance their regional presence, thereby accessing untapped markets in Europe. Financial liabilities associated with store operation and maintenance costs has urged distributors to shift towards online business platforms over the past few years. Grainger has recently shut down multiple offices and has invested in upcoming warehouse projects at remote locations, so as to compete with e-commerce giants such as Amazon and enhance its stake in PPE distribution market.
Full Research Report on North America & Europe Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Market Analysis:
U.S. PPE distribution market revenue by product, 2009 – 2025 (Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Hand protection emerged as largest product segment product demand in Germany was valued over USD 400 million in 2016
- Head, eye, and face protection is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6% from 2017 to 2025. Product demand in the U.S. is expected to be valued over USD 1.6 billion by 2025
- Protective footwear distribution in North America was valued over USD 1.3 billion in 2016. Growing concern towards workplace fatalities associated with chainsaws, electric shock, and associated risks in mills and energy sector is expected to steer product demand over the forecast period.
- Manufacturing sector is anticipated to lead the PPE product segment North America and Europe. Product demand in France is expected to generate revenues worth over USD 450 million by 2025.
- PPE distribution market in food & beverage sector in Belgium was valued over USD 17 million in 2016. Growing concern towards food contamination during ingredient mixing, cutting, and dispensing is anticipated to drive protective clothing demand.
- Product demand in pharmaceutical sector is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. PPE distribution in pharmaceutical in Switzerland is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% over the next eight years.
- The safety supplies sector in North America is anticipated to witness significant growth of over 7% from 2017 to 2025. Fall protection and respiratory equipment are expected to contribute towards personal protective equipment distribution market growth over the long term
- Personal protective equipment distribution in Germany is expected to exceed USD 3.3 billion by 2025
- Key players include Grainger, Total Safety, Mallory, J&K Ross, Kellner & Kunz, Haberkorn Group, Alsico Laucuba, GCE Group, AB Safety NV, ORR Safety, and Etra Oy.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/smart-textiles
North America PPE distribution market revenue by end-use, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the North America And Europe PPE Distribution Market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2009 – 2025)
- Head, eye and face protection
- Hearing protection
- Protective clothing
- Respiratory protection
- Protective footwear
- Fall protection
- Hand protection
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2009 – 2025)
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2009 – 2025)
- North America
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States