In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this North America doors and windows market report.
The North America doors and windows market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Doors and windows market in North America would realize an absolute growth of over 26% with incremental revenue growth of around USD 14 billion between 2020 to 2026.
- Rising demand for home renovation activities is driving the market for replacement doors and windows which is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% in terms of revenue with incremental growth of approximately USD 9 billion during forecast period.
- Rise is new home construction and home renovation in the US is rising the demand for residential doors and windows with high growth of over 4% and incremental growth of around USD 12 billion.
- Registering a high growth CAGR of approximately 5% in terms of unit shipment between 2020-2026, the global market for glass doors and windows is expected to reach over 3 million units by 2026.
- Growing demand for energy efficiency building owing to rise in environmental concern among people across the region is driving the market for plastic doors and windows growing at a CAGR of over 4% in terms of revenue during forecast period.
- The US contributes majority share in doors and windows market in North America with around 91% in 2020 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4% during forecast period in terms of revenue.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, types, material, end-user, installation, operation, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 4 key vendors and 24 other vendors
North America Doors and Windows Market – Segmentation
- Wood and plastic are the preferred materials for internal doors in North America, increasing their market shares. Hardwood and metals are majorly used for exterior doors. The rise in reconstruction and renovation activities in the region is expected to influence the doors and windows market growth.
- Interior doors and windows accounted for over 13% and 11% shares in revenue and unit shipments, respectively, in 2020. The increasing popularity of home improvement projects is one of the major factors accelerating the market’s growth. While the US is one of the largest markets for interior doors and windows, the rise in disposable incomes and increased home renovation projects are likely to aid the market’s growth.
- Based on material, the plastic segment led the major North America doors and windows market share of over 43%, followed by metal with over 32%, and wood by 20% in 2020. The housing sector is likely to witness several renovation projects, and the consumer sentiment is skewed toward quality and affordable options, making plastic a preferred material choice.
North America Doors and Windows Market by Product
North America Doors and Windows Market by Type
North America Doors and Windows Market by Material
North America Doors and Windows Market by End-User
North America Doors and Windows Market by Installation
- New Construction
North America Doors and Windows Market by Operation
North America Doors and Windows Market – Dynamics
The single-family homes include horizontal apartments, single story detached apartment style units, small lot single-family homes, and duplexes and row homes. The number of units being produced has increased over a period; also, the COVID-19 recession is pushing more units to construct at a faster pace. With the relaxation of COVID-19-related regulations, the construction of single-family homes has risen and thus projects a strong market opportunity in the coming decade. The increased spending on single-family homes and renovation activities is expected to drive sales of doors and windows during the forecast period. The homeowners are likely to opt for products that have high performance and aesthetics; it has been observed that they increasingly specify doors and windows with energy efficiency and improved values, high durability, and with custom appearances.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Rising Commercial Infrastructural Investments
- Rising Home Improvement Industries in US
- Rising Focus on Energy-efficient Buildings
- Increasing Innovation in Doors & Windows
North America Doors and Windows Market – Geography
A large share in doors and windows market in the US is contributed by home renovation. The new residential construction in the US has become stagnant; however, the market for home renovation and reconstruction are witnessing high traction. In addition, the demand for home improvement has risen after the COVID-19 outbreak as most of the people were locked in their houses and now want new changes in their houses. In addition, gyms, restaurants, and leisure spaces closure has encouraged people to renovate their houses, which increased the spending and investments for fenestration products, color change, landscaping, and renovating gardens and pools.
North America Doors and Windows Market by Geography
- Anderson Windows and Doors
- Cornerstone Building Brands
Other Prominent Vendors
- Crystal Window & Door System
- Masco Corporation
- Optimum Window
- All Seasons Window and Door Systems
- Bear Wood Windows
- Protective Structures Ltd.
- St. Cloud Window
- Harbor All Glass and Mirror
- ASSA ABLOY
- Harvey Building Products
- MI Windows and Doors
- Champion Windows
- KP Building Products (Farley)
- Hurd Windows & Doors
- Quaker Windows Products
- Simpson Door
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States