The North America Coaxial Cable Market is anticipated to generate revenue of USD 3,482.3 Million by 2020. This growth can be associated with various features like low installation cost, rising spending on IT and Telecom services and rapid technological advances being made across this region. Moreover, rising number of internet service providers is also anticipated to fuel up the market growth across this region.
The video distribution application segment held the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2020 owing to rising popularity of services like over the top (OTT) and video on demand (VOD). The radio frequency transfer segment held the highest share of around 60% across the market due to low installation cost and maximum bandwidth of channels offered by these cables.
The end-use segment of internet service providers (ISP) held the largest share across the North American market owing to rising demand for internet connections across this region. Other segments like CATV companies, system integrators, construction industry, telephone service providers and military and aerospace are expected to attain a notable CAGR over the forecast period.
To download the sample pdf of North America Coaxial Cable Market Report “Please” click here : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/north-america-coaxial-cable-market/request-sample
U.S. is projected to register the highest share across the regional market during 2013 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecasted period due to increasing investments across broadcasting, broadband, and telecom industry. Moreover, reduction in trade barriers and attractive policies of FDI are expected to further fuel up the market demand for coaxial cables across North American.
The North America coaxial cable market includes key players such as TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Belden Inc., Coleman Cable Inc., Southwire, and Nexans S.A. They are facing strong competition owing to the rising number of players across this region. They are also undertaking various marketing initiatives to grow their distribution channel across the rural regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The application segment of radio frequency transfer held the highest share of around 60% across the North American market in 2013. This growth can be attributed to its feature of providing low installation cost and maximum channel bandwidth.
• The end use segment of system integrators is expected to register fastest growth with CAGR of 8.2% during the forecasted period, 2014 to 2020 due to rising need for improving the communication infrastructure.
• In 2013, U.S. held the largest share of around 50% across the North American coaxial cable market and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2020.
• The key players in this company are Coleman Cable Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, LS Cable & System and Southwire. They are constantly engaged in product development and innovation to gain competitive advantage over the other players.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/north-america-coaxial-cable-market
Million Insights has segmented the North America coaxial cable market on the basis of end-use, application and region:
North America Coaxial Cable Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Video Distribution
• Radio Frequency Transfer
• Internet Data Transfer
North America Coaxial Cable End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• CATV Companies
• System Integrators
• Military & Aerospace
• Telephone Service Providers
• Internet Service Providers
• Construction Industry
North America Coaxial Cable Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Laser Cutting Machine Market – The laser cutting machine market size across the globe was valued USD 3.02 billion in the year 2015. This can be associated with the rising automation technologies across the manufacturing sector coupled with the surging demand for such machines across the end-use industry.
• Smart Home Automation Market – The global smart home automation market size was worth USD 46.15 billion in 2016. The market is estimated to be driven owing to increasing adoption of automation technologies in the residential sector. Rising need for operating the homes from remote location coupled with the exceptional experience provided by automation technologies are boosting the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar