The North America building thermal insulation market size is projected to value at USD 10.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, Conducive regulations regarding reducing energy consumption are expected to be the key factor for the increasing popularity of these products. These materials help in lowering the heat piled up within the buildings thereby, reducing the dependency on air conditioners.
The blowing hosts that are used in the insulation sector have ozone-depleting materials that can harm the environment. These agents are employed in different insulation materials like phenolic foam, PU foams, XPS, and EPS contain carbon dioxide, pentane, and hydrofluorocarbons (HFC), which are termed as key greenhouse gases.
To download the sample pdf of North America Building Thermal Insulation Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/north-america-building-thermal-insulation-market/request-sample
The fiberglass witnesses the highest penetration and has a first-mover advantage in the North American industry. The product has observed huge popularity due to minimal fire accidents. Fiberglass can easily be installed using DIY tools, which have supported the market expansion. Extruded polystyrene (EPS) is popular in Europe and is further acquiring higher attention among the consumers of North America. EPS is likely to account for the fastest-growing segment based on product.
Being an established market, the industry has observed slow but steady growth in a majority of application divisions. The demand for insulation materials has been on a rise for many years and therefore, the market is price sensitive. Moreover, new constructions and enactment of energy-efficient codes is expected to lead to increased competitive rivalry in the industry.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The glass wool segment is expected to register a CAGR of 3.7% from 2016 to 2025.
• Glass wool lowers energy consumption and temperature variations and is one of the most cost-efficient thermal insulation products present in the market.
• The residential construction is anticipated to witness the fastest growth and exhibita CAGR of 4.4% over the projected period.
• The U.S. Dept. of Energy took initiatives through the Weatherization Assistance Program for higher energy efficiency of low-income groups which is likely to surge the insulation demand in this segment.
• The existence of major industry participants is a key factor, which is expected to promote market growth in the U.S.
• The key participants of the industry Dow Building Solutions, CertainTeed Corporation,Johns Manville Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, Owens Corning Corp., etc.
Million Insights has segmented the North America building thermal insulation market on the basis of product, application, end-use and region:
North America Building Thermal Insulation Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Glass wool
• Mineral wool
North America Building Thermal Insulation Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
North America Building Thermal Insulation End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
North America Building Thermal Insulation Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• Rice Seeds Market – The global rice seed market size is projected to touch USD 11.2 billion by 2025. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2025. The growing popularity of rice a food staple in most emerging countries such as India, China, Indonesia and others are supplementing the market growth.
• Cashmere Clothing Market – The global cashmere clothing market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 3.50 Billion by the end of 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.96% from 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to availability of finest quality cashmere yarn which is lighter, stronger and softer than the other types of wool.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar