The North America Below Grade Waterproofing Membrane Market size is expected to reach USD 527.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Registering a 5.4% CAGR over the forecast period. Rising product demand in infrastructure applications including tunnels, bridges, and subways to prevent severe impacts of underground moisture on these structures is expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the projected period.
The key raw materials used for the manufacturing of waterproofing membranes including bitumen and polypropylene are derived from crude oil. Fluctuations in crude oil prices which further impact the raw material costing is likely to be the key concern for the market players. Furthermore, fluctuating reseller margins coupled with the unsteady supply gap of raw materials contributes to the price escalation of raw materials.
The region has several construction chemical manufacturing companies which are engaged in R&D and manufacturing of waterproofing chemicals. Such products are likely to pose a substitution threat to the below grade waterproofing membranes, thereby negatively affecting the industry dynamics. However, ease of applicability of waterproofing membranes is expected to support the market growth.
Access Full Deep Study Copy @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-below-grade-waterproofing-membrane-market/request/rs1
The rising demand for manufacturing activities in the region is projected to promote industrial waste generation. This is anticipated to result in high investments in waste recycling and services industry, fueling the market demand for waterproofing membranes. In addition, the stringent government regulations related to wastewater management in the region is projected to benefit growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The product demand in residential construction segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the next seven years owing to rising awareness regarding structural damage caused to the building structures owing to the underground water intrusion
- Infrastructure was the largest end-use segment for the product in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 236.8 million in 2025 owing to its increasing demand to protect the structures against the potential damage caused by the moisture or underground water
- High demand for sheet membranes for below-grade applications due to high exposure to groundwater and soil moisture is likely to drive the market growth for the commercial segment over the next seven years.
- The demand for the product in Mexico is anticipated to witness a growth of 6.4% over the forecast period owing to the increasing investments in new residential constructions in the country
- The U.S. was the largest market for below-grade waterproofing membrane in the region on account of robust investments in infrastructure and commercial construction activities in the country
- The industry participants compete based on product quality, customer service, and product pricing to strengthen their position in the market. Companies in the market are also investing in R&D activities to innovate easy installation techniques which will require minimum workforce
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6802/ibb
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. GVR’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. North America Below Grade Waterproofing Membrane Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2. North America Below Grade Waterproofing Membranes – Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1. Manufacturing Trends
126.96.36.199. Manufacturing of PVC type waterproofing membranes
3.3. Regulatory Framework
3.3.1. Standard & Compliance
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
188.8.131.52. Growth of construction industry
184.108.40.206. Growing water and waste management industry
220.127.116.11. Growing polyurethane liquid membranes demand
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
18.104.22.168. Bitumen price volatility
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.5. Business Environment Analysis: North America Below Grade Waterproofing Membranes Market
3.5.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
22.214.171.124. Supplier Power
126.96.36.199. Buyer Power
188.8.131.52. Substitution Threat
184.108.40.206. Threat from New Entrant
220.127.116.11. Competitive Rivalry
Browse Related Reports:
Diamond Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Natural, Synthetic), By Application (Jewelry & Ornaments, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2030
High Purity Alumina Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Product (4N, 5N, 6N), By Application (LED, Semiconductor, Lithium-Ion Battery, Sapphire), By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States