The Nonwoven Geotextiles Market size in Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa is estimated to reach USD 6.91 billion by the end of 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Supportive government regulations for the development and utility of geotextiles are projected to increase the demand for the product.
Rising penetration in new road construction and better drainage system in the Chinese market is projected to surge geotextile industry demand. Moreover, the Chinese government authorities have invested in infrastructure development. It includes construction activities of railways and highways.
To download the sample pdf of Nonwoven Geotextiles Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/nonwoven-geotextiles-market/request-sample
Geotextiles features reinforcement characteristics that help control erosion. Moreover, it holds soil particles bunched and helps in vegetation growth, which reduces erosion. In addition, geotextiles are used for consistent water flow inside the drainage system. These key factors are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market.
Major players in the nonwoven geotextile market engage in joint ventures, partnerships with distributors, and manufacturers to remain competitive in the industry. However, the absence of proper regulatory standards in the Asia Pacific may restrain the market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, polypropylene segment contributed to market share of around 53.9% in the overall market. This growth is mainly due to its high resistance to alkaline environment, especially in Europe.
• Road construction segment is estimated to grow at the CAGR of around 7.3% over the forecasted period, from 2018 to 2025.
• Middle East & Africa is projected to propel at significant rate due to rising applications of NBR powder.
• Asia Pacific led the market with share of 65.7% in 2017, mainly due to infrastructural development across the countries such as China and India.
• Manufacturers in the industry focus on developing new products to increase their product portfolio and reach across the world.
Million Insights has segmented the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa nonwoven geotextiles market based on material, application and region:
Nonwoven Geotextiles Material Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Nonwoven Geotextiles Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Road Construction
• Erosion Prevention
Nonwoven Geotextiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Food Service Equipment Market: The global food service equipment market size was valued at USD 31.64 billion in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Rising demand for frozen products and growing import and export activities in the food & beverage industry and developing food consumption trends are positively impacting the market growth.
• Commercial Drone Market: The global commercial drone market size was accounted for USD 5.80 billion in 2018. It is estimated to reach 274.6 thousand units were sold in the year and the market is projected to witness 56.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. Increasing application of drones in agriculture, energy sectors and entertainment is attributing to their growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar