The global nonwoven filter media market size is expected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand from healthcare, food and beverages, and transportation industry, owing to increase in the use of filters, is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
The automotive industry’s positive outlook on account of the rising demand for vehicles, especially in emerging economies in Asia Pacific, is projected to propel market growth. However, rising awareness and demand for membrane filtration is projected to hamper the market over the forecast period.
The advent of COVID-19 pandemic is projected to be the primary driver for the growth of the market in 2020, owing to the rising demand for nonwoven materials in the healthcare sector. High demand for filters by the healthcare OEMs and end-use institutions’ MRO is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
The industry witnesses notable integration by the filter media manufacturers with the companies involved in the production of raw materials and filters. The industry exhibits the presence of a large number of multinational and national players controlling significant market share. The prominence of key players in China is expected to increase competition in the global market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nonwoven-filter-media-market
Nonwoven Filter Media Market Report Highlights
- The spunbond segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2027, on account of rising demand from personal care, hygiene, and healthcare sectors
- The healthcare application dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2027, owing to the extensive product use focusing on the improvement of the filter media, and rising demand for nonwoven fabrics in hospital supplies
- In Asia Pacific, the market is estimated to witness CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period, owing to surge in demand for healthcare industry and personal care and hygiene products, driven by pandemic, high birth rate, and rising geriatric population in the region
- The food and beverage application segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period on account of rising need for filtration media and stringent government policies associated with the industry escalating the demand
- The major manufacturers lay emphasis on advancement and innovation through extensive R&D for the production of advanced fibers and textile products. The major companies are increasing their product prices due to limited supply of raw material and higher production costs
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nonwoven-filter-media-market
Nonwoven Filter Media Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the nonwoven filter media market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Nonwoven Filter Media Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Needle punch
Nonwoven Filter Media Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Water Filtration
- Food and Beverages
- Advanced Technology
- Hydrocarbon Processing
Nonwoven Filter Media Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Nonwoven Filter Media Market
- BASF SE
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc
- Glatfelter Company
- Delstar Technologies Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Pegas Nonwovens S.A
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Cummins Filtration
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
- Sandler AG
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/483/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.A based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States