United States has the highest number of NTM infections prevalent cases among all the 7MM countries.
DelveInsight’s ‘Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections epidemiology in the 7MM.
Geography Covered- 7MM
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Know More About Report Offerings: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/nontuberculous-mycobacterial-ntm-infections-epidemiology-forecast
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Disease Overview
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection is caused by nontuberculous mycobacteria, which are ubiquitous, aerobic, non-motile, acid-fast bacteria commonly found in soil and water. Inhalation of these bacteria may cause disease in both healthy personnel and those with compromised immune systems.
The severity and signs and symptoms of infections vary with person to person. Sometimes NTM infections causes skin diseases and inflammations. People with underlying disease such COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, AAD, and other lung disease are at risk of developing Nontuberculous mycobacterial lung disease, however, in some rare cases, people with no history of lung disease can also get affected.
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Analysis
The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection epidemiology segment provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend the geographies studied. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, treatable patient pool and the prevalence based on various parameters such as species type and severity in the US, EU5 and Japan.
Key Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Highlights
- The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalent population in 7MM is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.6% for the study period i.e. 2017–2030.
- United States has the highest number of NTM infections prevalent cases among all the 7MM countries.
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Segmentation
- Total Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalent cases
- Total Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectiondiagnosed prevalent cases
- Total treatable Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionpopulation
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalence based on species
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalence based on severity
Scope of the Report
- The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections
- The report provides the segmentation of the Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections epidemiology
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections
3. Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.6. Japan Epidemiology
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States