“The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market dynamics”
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Research Report
- According to DelveInsight’s data, about 7 out of 10 patients in the United States had metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer stage IIIb and IV.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market growth is expected to be driven by increasing incident case of NSCLC, continue uptake of approved therapies mainly immune checkpoint inhibitors, expected entry of potential premium price emerging therapies and increasing awareness of mutations, among others.
- The leading companies working in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market include Daiichi Sankyo Inc., AstraZeneca, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, NovoCure Ltd., Arcus BioSciences Inc., Gilead Sciences, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, BioNTech SE, Klus Pharma Inc., OncoC4 Inc., Parexel, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ono Pharma USA Inc., and others.
- Promising Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Trastuzumab deruxtecan, DS-1062a, Docetaxel, Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) 200 mg, and others.
- September 2023: AstraZeneca announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for Durvalumab and Oleclumab. The study is intended to assess the safety and efficacy of perioperative treatment with Durvalumab in combination with Oleclumab, Monalizumab or AZD0171 and platinum doublet chemotherapy; or MEDI5752 in combination with platinum doublet chemotherapy or datopotamab deruxtecan (Dato-DXd) in combination with durvalumab and single agent platinum chemotherapy in participants with resectable, early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.
- September 2023: OncoC4 Inc. announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for Gotistobart and Docetaxel. The goal of this Phase 3 clinical trial is study the safety and efficacy of the nextgen anti-CTLA-4 antibody, gotistobart (ONC-392/BNT316), in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer who have disease progressed on anti-PD-1/PD-L1 antibody based therapy. The study will test whether gotistobart, in comparison with chemotherapy agent docetaxel, could prolong the life for NSCLC patients. Patients will be randomized to be treated with either gotistobart or docetaxel, IV infusion, once every 21 days, for up to 17 cycles in approximately one year.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Share @ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Size
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Overview
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) can be defined as epithelial lung cancer other than Small Cell Lung Cancer. NSCLC emerges from the epithelial cells of the lung of the central bronchi to terminal alveoli. NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer accounted for approximately 85% of all lung cancers (IASLC, n.d.). However, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer metastasizes to other organs slower in comparison to SCLC, and microscopically, SCLC is composed of much smaller cells. If untreated, SCLC can be fatal in a few weeks, in contrast to most cases of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total incident cases of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Total incident cases of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by histology
- Total cases of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by stages
- Total incident cases of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by genetic mutation/biomarkers
- Total treated cases of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by line of therapies
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Epidemiology Trends @ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Epidemiological Insights
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Marketed Drugs
- KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab): Merck
- LIBTAYO (cemiplimab-rwlc): Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Emerging Drugs
- Telisotuzumab Vedotin (Teliso-V): AbbVie
- Datopotamab deruxtecan (Dato-DXd): AstraZeneca and Daiichi Sankyo
To know more about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment options, visit @ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Outlook
As more targetable mutations are discovered and new targeted drugs are developed, patients and oncologists will have an expanding array of treatment options. Given the rapid pace of drug approvals, it is important to pause and ensure that there is sufficient data supporting the use of specific agents in the appropriate treatment settings, including adjuvant, consolidation, first-line, or subsequent therapy. Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer Companies such as AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, AbbVie, Roche, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Takeda, Eli Lilly, Immutep, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, and others are evaluating their lead candidates in different stages of clinical development, respectively. They aim to investigate their products for the treatment of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs Market
The existing Non-small Cell Lung Cancer treatment is mainly dominated by targeted therapies for mutations such as EGFR-sensitizing mutations, EGFR exon 20 insertions, ALK fusions, ROS1 fusions, BRAFV600E mutation, MET exon 14 skipping mutations, RET fusions, and KRASG12C mutation. Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations and anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) rearrangements are well-known genetic abnormalities that drive the development of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. The use of tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) as a treatment approach has shown better results in terms of patient outcomes when compared to chemotherapy.
Learn more about the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Landscape
Scope of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Companies- Daiichi Sankyo Inc., AstraZeneca, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, NovoCure Ltd., Arcus BioSciences Inc., Gilead Sciences, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, BioNTech SE, Klus Pharma Inc., OncoC4 Inc., Parexel, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ono Pharma USA Inc., and others.
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Therapies- Trastuzumab deruxtecan, DS-1062a, Docetaxel, Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) 200 mg, and others.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Dynamics: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Drivers and Barriers
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs in development @ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
3. SWOT Analysis of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
4. Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Disease Background and Overview
6. Diagnosis of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Current Treatment Practices: Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
9. Guideline of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
10. Unmet Needs of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
11. Key Endpoints in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
12. Marketed Therapies
13. Emerging Therapies
14. Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Seven Major Market Analysis
15. PD-L1—Market Size
16. BRAF Mutation—Market Size
17. c-MET Mutation—Market Size
18. EGFR Mutation—Market Size
19. ALK-Mutation—Market Size
20. Market Access and Reimbursement of Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapies
22. DelveInsight Capabilities
24. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States