DelveInsight’s Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Insights report provides a thorough understanding of current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Overview
NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer accounted for approximately 85% of all lung cancers. However, NSCLC metastasizes to other organs slower in comparison to SCLC, and microscopically, SCLC is composed of much smaller cells. NSCLC is mainly subcategorized into adenocarcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, large cell carcinomas and several other types that occur less frequently include adenosquamous carcinomas, and sarcomatoid carcinomas.
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
Some of the key highlights of the Non-small cell lung cancer market report
- The United States had 227,875 incident cases of Lung Cancer in 2020, of which ~85%, i.e., 193,694 were NSCLC cancer patients.
- According to DelveInsight’s data, about 7 out of 10 patients in the United States had metastatic NSCLC stage IIIb and IV.
- DelveInsight’s analysts have estimated that in 2020, in the United States there were over 38,000 incident cases for EGFR mutation.
- NSCLC market companies are included like Novartis pharmaceuticals, Abbvie, Janssen pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi, Pfizer, Astellas pharma, Takeda pharmaceuticals, Merck pharmaceuticals, GSK, Amgen, Incyte Corporation, and many others.
- NSCLC therapies are included like Nazartinib/EGF816, Capmatinib/INC280, Telisotuzumab Vedotin, JNJ-61186372/JNJ-6372, Ensartinib/X-396, SAR408701, Selpercatinib (LY3527723/LOXO-292), and many others.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Epidemiology
Lung cancer imposes a major disease burden on the world. Worldwide, lung cancer remains the most common cancer diagnosed and the greatest cause of cancer-related death. Because of its extraordinary disease burden and the international variability in trends for population growth, aging, and smoking behavior, the global epidemiology of lung cancer requires continual monitoring. Talking about the global scenario of Lung cancer this type of cancer ranks the most frequent cancer in males and females worldwide, beside Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer respectively.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Symptoms includes–
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Coughing up blood
- Unintentional weight loss
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment includes-
Currently the mainstay of treatment is immune checkpoint inhibitors, combination of targeted and immunotherapy with chemotherapy. Although in future, scenario is going to be changed as most of the companies are targeting specific mutations to treat the NSCLC patients. The growth of NSCLC Market is expected to be driven by increasing incident case of NSCLC, continue uptake of approved therapies mainly immune checkpoint inhibitors, expected entry of potential premium price emerging therapies and increasing awareness of mutations like BRAF, c-Met and others; currently there is a lack of potential treatment options for these mutations but now companies are working thoroughly towards the development of mutation specific therapies.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
List of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Companies includes-
- Novartis pharmaceuticals
- Janssen pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Astellas pharma
- Takeda pharmaceuticals
- Merck pharmaceuticals
- Incyte Corporation, and others.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapies
- Telisotuzumab Vedotin
- Selpercatinib (LY3527723/LOXO-292), and others.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Barriers
- High Cost and Cost-effectiveness of therapies
- Small patient populations for specific subsets of NSCLC
- Generic or biosimilar erosion
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Drivers
- Increasing use of biomarker testing
- Increasing Incidence of Lung Cancer
- Increase in the mutation specific trials activity and approval
View Detailed Research Report Here @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- SWOT Analysis
- Market Overview at a Glance
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- EU-5 Epidemiology
- Japan Epidemiology
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints in NSCLC Clinical Trials
- Marketed Therapies
- Emerging Therapies
- Seven Major Market Analysis
- PD-L1—Market Size
- BRAF Mutation—Market Size
- c-MET Mutation—Market Size
- EGFR Mutation—Market Size
- ALK-Mutation—Market Size
- Market Access and Reimbursement of NSCLC Therapies
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Connect with our Business Consultant @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting Services and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States