SharpLight, a designer and manufacturer of non-invasive laser and light-based med-aesthetic systems, has added the dual-platform Rapid Vanish technology to its catalogue of med-aesthetic and cosmetic treatment equipment. Combining its proprietary Dynamic Pulse Control™ (DCP) technology with Long-Pulsed ND: Yag 1064 laser, Rapid Vanish is a dual-platform technology with a difference: unlike traditional all-in-one systems designed for a wide variety of condition (known as indications), Rapid Vanish is an all-in-one solution designed with one purpose – the safe, non-invasive, pain-free treatment of such common vascular lesions as varicose veins and rosacea.
Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Rapid Vanish provides clinics with a dedicated workstation that can shift easily from treating surface-level conditions to reaching lesions in the deeper layers of the skin. Rapid Vanish’s LP laser also reduces risk of epidermal damage and is safer for patients with dark skin. Given that the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) estimates that 20% of all adults suffer from varicose veins at some point in their lives, Rapid Vanish offers a safe alternative to such common surgical procedures as vein stripping and phlebectomy.
Portable and with an intuitive graphic interface, Rapid Vanish provides an affordable option to new clinics looking to add laser and DPC technologies to their services as well as to established clinics that need to increase patient capacity while gaining efficiencies within a small equipment footprint.
The key features and benefits of the Rapid Vanish system include:
- Flexibility of having two powerful technologies in one device. Rapid Vanish can treat a range of conditions, including varicose veins, spider veins, erythema, rosacea, and broke capillaries.
- Pain-free and safe treatment for all skin types and all parts of the body, including the face.
- No patient downtime allows for lunch-time procedures and shorter treatment sessions for patients.
- Deep treatment using Rapid Vanish’s LP 1064nm laser, which allows for effective, safe removal of a range of deeper vascular lesions that technologies with shorter wavelengths cannot reach.
- More affordable than competitor’s equivalent models means that Rapid Vanish offers a higher and quicker return on investment.
SharpLight designs, manufactures, and supplies non-invasive laser and light-based systems for a range of med-aesthetic and cosmetic treatment applications, including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and scar treatments. Serving clients globally, SharpLight’s catalogue includes Dynamic Pulse Control™ (DPC), multi-polar radio frequency (RF), lasers, and infrared technologies as well as client-focused technical and marketing support. SharpLight is also part of the American Laser Group (AML), which owns a large chain of aesthetic clinics across Israel.
Company Name: SharpLight Technologies, Inc.
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:8601 Jane St Unit 6, Concord
State: Ontario L4K 5N9