The global non-invasive prenatal testing market is anticipated to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Evolution of prenatal testing in the form of noninvasive tests that can serve as an intermediate step between serum screening and invasive diagnostic testing to determine the likelihood of fetal abnormality is expected to drive growth in the reproductive genetics industry over the forecast period.
In addition, presence of payers such as Anthem and Blue Shield of California that have endorsed cfDNA-based Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) for trisomies 13, 18, and 21 is expected to impact the adoption rate of these tests, thereby resulting in increased revenue generation.
However, the projected NIPT-related price erosion in this market is expected to continue, thus intensifying competition amongst the operating participants, but restraining revenue generation to a certain extent.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/noninvasive-prenatal-testing-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The market is segmented on the basis of the tests carried out during the gestation period as 0-12 weeks, 13-24 weeks, and 25-36 weeks
- 13-24 weeks accounted for the largest share owing to the presence of maximum number of the tests carried out in this phase of pregnancy
- High & average risk pregnancy held the larger share owing to presence of favorable payer reimbursement in this segment
- Rising awareness pertaining to the prevention and screening of chromosomal anomalies, such as Down Syndrome is another factor anticipated to impact adoption
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest year-on-year progress owing to the gradually increasing average maternal age, & increasing incidence of chromosomal aneuploidies
- Some of the key players operating the market space include Natera, Inc;Illumina, Inc; Sequenom; Roche (Ariosa Diagnostics); Quest Diagnostics; and LabCorp
- One of the key trends followed by companies includes licensing of the test to other labs and generating significant revenue by collecting royalty payments
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1840/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the NIPT market on the basis of gestation period, and pregnancy risk level:
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Outlook, by Gestation Period (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- 0-12 weeks
- 13-24 weeks
- 25-36 weeks
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Outlook, by Pregnancy Risk Level (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- High & Average Risk
- Low Risk
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports :
Tissue Diagnostics Market Analysis Report By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Digital & Anatomic Pathology), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Sepsis Diagnostics Market Size Analysis Report By Pathogen (Bacterial, Fungal), By Technology (Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays), By Product, By Testing Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States