The global non-destructive testing market size is expected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The growth is ascribed to the increasing manufacturing in the developing as well as developed nations.
The use of non-destructive testing helps in detecting the faults precisely, reducing the product/component failure probability as well as costs incurred in the repairs of the components. Use of NDT also speeds up the process of manufacturing as the possible faults are eliminated beforehand. The key factor expected to drive the market is the technological advancements in the non-destructive testing methods. Improvements in the techniques has ensured deviation free fault detection and have reduced the complexity involved in the testing procedures considerably.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Non-Destructive Testing Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/non-destructive-testing-equipment-services-market/request/rs1
The ultrasonic testing segment is expected to witness significant growth. This growth is ascribed to the ease of handling the equipment, availability of skilled technicians, and precise fault detection. The manufacturing segment is expected to deploy NDT techniques extensively over the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness regarding their use.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market is expected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2027 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% over the next eight years owing to a rise in manufacturing-related activities, globally
- The non-destructive testing services market segment accounted for over 70% of the overall non-destructive testing market value in 2019.
- The ultrasonic testing segment is expected to witness a significant growth at a CAGR exceeding 6.5% over the forecast period owing to the benefits such as ease of handling
- Rapid industrialization, especially in the developing economies has significantly contributed to the growth of the non-destructive testing equipment market
- The manufacturing vertical segment was the dominant segment in 2019 and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of more than 7% owing to the increased manufacturing activities primarily in the Asia Pacific region
- The North America region dominated the market in 2019 with a revenue share of more than 35%, owing to the extensive adoption of NDT techniques in the region
- Key players such as General Electric, Nikon Metrology NV, Olympus Corp, Mistras Group, Yxlon International GmbH, and Sonatest Ltd dominated the market in 2019 owing to their emphasis on expanding their market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2411/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global non-destructive testing market on the basis of test method, vertical, and region:
Non-destructive Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Non-destructive Testing Services
- Non-destructive Testing Equipment
Non-destructive Testing Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Visual Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Testing
Non-destructive Testing Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Power Generation
Non-destructive Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports:
HVAC Control Systems Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hvac-control-systems-market
Heating Equipment Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/heating-equipment-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States