(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Epidemiology Forecast to 2030′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is the progressive form of liver injury that carries a risk of progressive fibrosis, cirrhosis, and end-stage liver disease. It is an advanced form of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), caused by the buildup of fat in the liver. When this buildup causes inflammation and damage, it is known as NASH, which can lead to scarring of the liver. Scarring of the liver is a potentially life-threatening condition called cirrhosis. NASH usually comes under the category of silent diseases that has very few or no symptoms typically because it does not cause any symptoms until it is too late. In the early period, patients did not complain about anything specific. Even with the advancing fibrosis, the disease may not have any specific problems. However, in the later stages, patients may start developing some non-specific symptoms.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Epidemiology
The classification of fibrosis stages of NASH is as follows: No Fibrosis (F0), NASH Fibrosis (F1–F3), and NASH Cirrhosis (F4). According to various studies, such as Schuppan et al. (2018), Singh et al. (2014), and others, NASH has been defined to keep progressing from early stages (F0 and F1) to advanced stages (F2–F4) over time. The development of NASH with cirrhosis increases the risk of NASH Decompensated Cirrhosis and ultimately to death. DelveInsight’s estimations suggests that of the total diagnosed patients in the United States, F4 accounts for the maximum number in the patient pool (~60%), while F0 had least reported cases. This is due to the nature of the disease to keep on progressing over time, thereby leading to addition of number of patients from early stages of NASH to those in advanced stages.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Key Facts
- According to DelveInsight, an increase in obesity, diabetes population will significantly increase the prevalent cases of NAFLD with the CAGR of 1.02% for the study period i.e. 2017–2030 in the 7MM.
- Of all the prevalent cases of NAFLD in the 7MM, approximately 19% of the population fulfilled the criteria for NASH. These cases are expected to increase throughout the study period [2017–2030].
- We estimate the highest prevalence of NASH in the United States, with more than 17 million cases in 2017, accounting close to 50% of the total prevalent cases, followed by Japan.
- On the other hand, it is assessed that among the European countries, Germany accounted for the highest prevalent population, followed by Italy. Among all the 7MM countries, Spain had the lowest prevalent population.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Report Scope
- The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) epidemiology
Download Free Sample Page: – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nonalcoholic-steatohepatitis-nash-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
3. Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) population by its epidemiology
- The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States