Niral Networks aims to democratize 5G and Edge networking infrastructure by providing private 5G infrastructure as a service for last mile connectivity in Enterprise, Industrial, Rural, etc. using its open and disaggregated Network Operating System called SAFENET integrated with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) hardware.
For companies that wants to digitize their industrial operations using emerging technologies like AI, Robotics, AR/VR, IOT simply and affordably, SAFENET provides a comprehensive connectivity platform that allows people to use and manage 5G with the click of few buttons. As opposed to complicated products from Incumbent OEMs, our open source and disaggregated software platform makes 5G simple, easy and approachable for organizations large and small across the globe.
This year’s awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
- Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia.
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest.
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia.
- Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for South East Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore.
- Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC.
Receiving the award, Abhijit Chaudhary, CEO of Niral Networks stated, “We are deeply honoured and grateful to have been chosen as a Frontrunner in the category of Information Technology at the 2021 Go Global Awards. Undoubtedly, 5G will change the world, it will connect the unconnected and Niral Networks will play a pivotal role to disrupt the last mile connectivity using 5G. We would like to thank all the judges and organizers of the Go Global Awards, it was a wonderful event organized remotely. I would also like to thank all our employees and their families, it is a testimony of your hard work and dedication”.
“Winning an Award is no small feat. We received a total of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing,” said Kristal Parcon, head of the Awards Committee.
“We are humbled by organizations such as Niral Networks who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.”
About the Awards
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that drive the global economy through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, exporters, technology firms, international service providers, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honored by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of senior executives from across the globe to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships, and build on their existing knowledge and connections.
For more information about the Go Global Awards, please visit www.goglobalawards.org
For more information about the International Trade Council, please visit www.tradecouncil.org