There are many reasons to visit New Zealand! The Incredible landscapes, adrenaline pumping activities or maybe it’s Lord of the Rings that will make you want to visit New Zealand. The endless attractions on both islands are one of the best reasons to travel to New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. Even if it’s on your travel wish list, a tourist visa is essential to really enjoy what the country has to offer. If you are coming to New Zealand on holiday, you will need an NZeTA or visitor visa. A valid passport and the right visa are important for a smooth entry into New Zealand. Your passport must be valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure and you must be in possession of a valid New Zealand visa, if applicable.
WHAT IS NZeTA?
From 1 October 2019, people entering New Zealand from a visa waiver country must apply for an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority). This new requirement means that people from visa-exempt countries will not automatically receive a visitor visa upon arrival. Travelers are advised to apply online for an NZeTA (New Zealand eTA) three days prior to travel. The NZeTA can take up to 72 hours to process, so it is important to arrange this in advance.
New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements
- They should have valid travel documents. The passport should have at least 6 months of validity
- Two recent photographs
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn’t have any criminal case against them.
- They should show that they are a genuine tourist, with all plans to leave the country once their visa expires.
- They should have a return ticket or should show sufficient income to purchase a return ticket.
There are different types of New Zealand visas that are used in different situations:
This type of visa is used for tourist travel or to visit someone you know. The visitor visa gives you the right to study in the country for up to 3 months.
These are visas intended to study in New Zealand for a period of 12 weeks or more, be it an English course, general education or higher education.
At the invitation of an employer. If you find a job and the employer is willing to issue you with an employment contract, you can obtain a work visa on that basis, but subject to some additional conditions.
Pro Category. If you work in a specific field in New Zealand, you most likely have the opportunity to apply for a residency permit under certain conditions.
If you are looking to start a business in New Zealand and have an investment of NZ$100,000 or more, you should consider a business visa.
Malaysian citizens do not need a visa to travel to New Zealand for up to 90 days. However, in order to enter the country without a visa, Malaysians need an Electronic Travel Authorization. Malaysians must register online for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. New Zealand’s eTA is helping to make the country a safe travel destination for Malaysians. By pre-screening foreign nationals entering the country without a visa, potential threats can be identified and prevented from crossing the border. Visa-free access is allowed for tourism purposes and business activities. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
New Zealand is perhaps one of the most unspoiled countries in the world with an abundance of natural beauty. Combine this scenic beauty with a modern lifestyle and access to technology, and New Zealand becomes a truly unique destination in its own right. Danish citizens are eligible to apply for an NZeTA due to the visa waiver agreements Denmark has with the New Zealand government. Danish citizens can apply for a variety of different visas to travel to New Zealand. Since July 2019, Danish citizens have required an eTA from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Denmark for a period of 90 days under the Scheme Visa Waiver System introduced in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple entry visa that allows visa waiver holders from Denmark to visit the country multiple times over a two-year period. The maximum allowable length of stay on a New Zealand visa waiver is 90 days for Danish travelers. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection. Since the entire application process takes place online, Danish travelers can avoid going to the local New Zealand embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. Tucked away in the corner of the world, it’s a country that requires some planning to visit. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) was launched by the New Zealand government on 1 October 2019. Israeli citizens visiting New Zealand for tourism purposes and planning a stay of less than 90 days are eligible to apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA. Most people will need to apply for a visa or ETA, if you are visa waiver you will need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The New Zealand visa waiver is mandatory for citizens of 60 visa-waiver nationalities, including Israeli passport holders. The NZeTA allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without having to apply for a visa at an embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom