New Zealand is one of the most desirable tr avel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. There are excellent educational institutes in the country that offer excellent education and travel. Unlike some other countries, New Zealand does not have very strict visa requirements and will issue visas to eligible applicants. You can easily apply for a visa for New Zealand online. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is an electronic visa waiver that was launched in July 2019. It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without having to present visa documents at an embassy. The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for short term visits during its validity and is valid for 2 years. It is now a mandatory requirement for visa-exempt nationalities and airline and cruise ship crews of all nationalities to have an NZeTA to travel to New Zealand.
What is the eTA New Zealand?
New Zealand’s eTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel authorization for citizens of visa-exempt countries. Introduced in August 2019, the NZeTA is not a visa but has been a mandatory entry document since October 2019. Eligible travelers can easily obtain their NZeTA to visit the country for tourism, business or transit to another country.
How to get a New Zealand Visa
Whether someone is looking to relocate permanently or temporarily, New Zealand offers a variety of options. Individuals can apply for a New Zealand visa based on their needs. The type of visa required must be determined prior to completing an online application or visiting the embassy. Before applying online, you need to determine if you meet a few key eligibility requirements. Evidence of an individual’s financial stability and level of education must be provided along with supporting documents. After that, people can connect to the official immigration website and apply for a visa.
The list of New Zealand visa application procedures is as follows:
- Gather documentation – The degree of difficulty in preparing the application varies. For most visas, please obtain all required supporting documents before submitting your application.
- Submit an application – You can submit many visa applications online. In addition to the application forms, you must present your passport and other supporting documents.
- Wait for a visa decision – We will review your request as soon as possible. We can contact you if we need more information. required and after a decision we will inform you about your visa.
- Get there – If you haven’t already, you can now move to New Zealand to visit, invest, work, study or live permanently.
When it comes to international tourism, New Zealand has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Whether you want to enjoy a sunny beach, visit a volcano or even go on a glacier tour, our country has a lot to offer. Tourists can come to New Zealand from more than 60 countries including the United States, all European Union member states, Canada, Brazil, Argentina and Japan with an eTA and a stay of up to 3 months. The visitor visa is valid if you are visiting New Zealand as a tourist, visiting family and friends or taking a short academic/business course. New Zealand offers a wide range of tourist visas for people visiting the country for a short period of time. Citizens of many other countries wishing to enter New Zealand must first apply for a visitor visa. Travelers should consider all available options based on their needs. Cruise passengers of all nationalities can travel to New Zealand with an eTA instead of a visa.
Documents Required for the eTA New Zealand
- They should have valid travel documents. Their passport should have at least 6 months of validity
- Two recent photographs
- A valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn’t have any criminal case against them.
When checking in for the cruise, travelers must present the NZeTA confirmation letter in paper or digital form. Cruise passengers of all nationalities can apply for an NZeTA instead of a visa when arriving in New Zealand on a cruise ship. This policy makes it easier for cruise passengers to visit New Zealand. Foreign citizens do not need a visa when arriving in New Zealand aboard a cruise ship. The same passport must be used to apply for the NZeTA and travel to New Zealand on board the cruise. Applying for an Electronic Travel Authorization for New Zealand online is quick and easy. Visitors can apply for a New Zealand cruise eTA using their smartphone, laptop or other electronic device. The application process is 100% online. Completing the NZeTA cruise application only takes a few minutes.
Cruise ship NZeTA Requirements
- A Passport valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fee and IVL tourism levy fee.
- A valid Email address to receive the NZeTA confirmation in their Inbox.
New Zealand offers its tourists extensive natural landscapes, wildlife and fantastic vacations. From exceptional wildlife, rainforest, mountain peaks, rain forests to great food and cultural history, it’s no wonder tourists visit New Zealand. From 1 October 2019, Japanese citizens wishing to visit New Zealand will need an NZeTA. Japanese passport holders must apply for an NZeTA online if they wish to visit New Zealand for up to 90 consecutive days. Japan is one of the 60 countries that have a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand. All visa-exempt citizens, including transit passengers, as well as airline and cruise ship crew, must apply for a New Zealand eTA prior to departure. Electronic Travel Authorization is required for travelers visiting Japan for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The application process for the New Zealand eTA form for Japan can be completed online smoothly, quickly and easily.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Japan
- Passport – Japanese people who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street