The purpose of their visit, as well as the length of their stay, decide whether Hong Kong citizens are required to obtain a visa to enter New Zealand. Hong Kong is one of 190 countries whose citizens do not need a visa to visit New Zealand. For Hong Kong citizens, the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is a digital visa waiver. It enables Hong Kong citizens to visit New Zealand without the need for a visa. Hong Kong residents having a Hong Kong Special Administrative Region passport or a British overseas passport can enter New Zealand for up to 90 days by applying for the New Zealand eTA. Hong Kong residents can apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization instead of a standard visa for up to 90 days of leisure or business travel. The New Zealand eTA is valid for two years and permits multiple admissions of up to 90 consecutive days in New Zealand for Hong Kong nationals. If you intend to stay in the nation for more than three months, you must apply for a visitor visa. Hong Kong residents can easily register for the New Zealand eTA online instead of going to the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate to submit the visa documents.
New Zealand Visa Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Passport – all applicants need to have a valid passport when they apply online. For that, assure that the document remains valid for another three months from your arrival in New Zealand.
- Digital picture – the image has to meet all the guidelines to obtain a good passport photo.
- Payment Options – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the NZeTA fees.
- Email – You need to provide a valid email address to receive your ETA. Remember that you need to have a copy of it.
The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is required for all visa-free travelers, including Icelandic nationals. All qualified travellers must apply for the eTA visa waiver before entering New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority caters to overseas visitors who come to the country for vacation, business meetings, or other events. Any Icelandic citizen visiting the nation for a short amount of time must get a New Zealand ETA visa. Since July 2019, Icelandic nationals have required a New Zealand eTA. The New Zealand eTA is valid for two years and allows for repeated admissions with a stay of up to 90 days. If Icelandic nationals plan to stay longer, they must apply for a visa that is appropriate for their situation. Applicants only have to pay the IVL once during this period. Icelandic citizens can now travel to New Zealand with NZeTA, an Electronic Travel Authorization that you can easily obtain online from your smartphone or PC.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) Requirements for Icelandic Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for (NZeTA).
- A valid credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the (NZeTA) fees.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
To enter New Zealand, citizens of 190 visa-free countries, including Israeli passport holders, must get a visa waiver. The NZeTA permits eligible citizens to visit New Zealand without first obtaining a visa from an embassy. Most tourists will need a visa or an ETA; if you have a visa waiver, you will need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. Israeli nationals considering a tourism trip to New Zealand for less than 90 days may apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA. The New Zealand government established the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) on October 1, 2019. Both New Zealand tourism and transit eTAs from Israel are valid for multiple entries/transit for a total of 2 years from the date of issue. The NZ eTA application process is simple and can be completed from a computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere in the world. Israelis do not need to go to a New Zealand embassy to apply. This is a very quick process that can be completed in minutes.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
NZeTA is necessary for Japanese visitors to New Zealand beginning October 1, 2019. Japan is one of 190 countries with which New Zealand has visa waiver arrangements. Before departing, all visa-exempt citizens, including transit passengers and airline and cruise ship staff, must apply for a New Zealand eTA. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) launched a visa-free travel scheme in July 2019. Visitors to Japan who are visiting for leisure, business, or transportation must get an Electronic Travel Authorization. You must apply for a NZeTA online if you hold a Japanese passport and intend to visit New Zealand for up to 90 days. If you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you must apply for a visa. New Zealand electronic travel authorization for Japanese citizens is valid for 2 years and allows multiple entries during its validity. The implementation of eTA NZ offers great benefits to Japanese citizens such as improving border controls and supporting overall national security by enabling comprehensive screening of visitors to eliminate any security risk to the country. You must also pay a processing fee known as the International Visitor Tourism and Conservation Fee (IVL) to receive an approved New Zealand eTA by email. It is recommended that you bring a printed copy of your eTA to New Zealand border control. However, there will be no stamps in travelers’ passports upon arrival as the visa waiver remains electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. The application process for the New Zealand eTA form for Japan can be completed online smoothly, quickly and easily.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Japan
- Passport – Japanese people who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
Malaysians traveling to New Zealand must apply online for an Electronic Travel Authority. Malaysians are working with the New Zealand eTA to make New Zealand a safe travel destination. Pre-screening foreign nationals entering the country without a visa identifies potential threats and permits border crossings to be avoided. Malaysians are not need to obtain a visa in order to visit New Zealand for up to 90 days. Malaysians, on the other hand, must have an E-Travel Authorization to visit the nation without a visa. Visitors who meet New Zealand’s visa waiver rules can visit the nation visa-free with an Electronic Travel Authorization. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority caters to international visitors who are in the country on holiday or for business meetings or other events. All you need is a valid passport and visa, and the country is ready to take you. Visa-free access is permitted for tourism purposes and business activities. The NZeTA is electronically linked to the holder’s passport. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NzeTA)
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Visa Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram