What’s not to love about New Zealand? Filled with enchanting landscapes, this South Pacific nation has enough natural wonders to get your blood pumping or fill you with an absolute sense of peace. It would be hard to find such a place. the diverse range of experiences elsewhere. Of course, there are many things to love about New Zealand and even more reasons to visit this country.
Who can get a New Zealander visa?
Anyone who decides to vacation in New Zealand can apply for a New Zealand visa. There are many types of New Zealand visas that you can use as a traveller to New Zealand. If you are unsure what type of New Zealand visa you need to apply for, please contact your nearest New Zealand visa office for further clarification.
Requirements To Get An New Zealand Tourist Visa
- Tourist visa application form for New Zealand – Completed New Zealander visa Form.
- Original and signed passport – The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months before entering New Zealand and three months after departing New Zealand. It has to contain a minimum of two extra visa web pages and can not be older than 10 years.
- Passport-type photo – The photo must be no older than 6 months and ought to be 35 x 40mm in width.
- The previous passport – Provide a previous passport if you had any.
- Previous visas– Copies of previous New Zealander visa information if you had any.
- Flight tickets to New Zealand – Reservation of return or round-trip flight tickets. In some circumstances, the New Zealander visa office might request pre-paid flight tickets to New Zealand.
- Travel insurance – Proof of travel insurance coverage with a minimum cover set by the New Zealander embassy provided with the Certificate of Insurance policy and the table of benefits.
- Original financial institution statements – Original financial institution statements for the last 3 months revealing adequate funds to cover stay in New Zealand.
- Work letter – This letter needs to be: an original and signed letter from the employer written on company letterhead paper, validating your ongoing employment, the status of employment, monthly salary and yearly leave.
- For students. Please offer the following:
- Proof of current student status: Certificate of Enrollment.
- Original and signed letter from university written on university letterhead paper, affirming ongoing enrolment, confirming the payment of tuition fees or any type of scholarships, and confirming semester break.
What is a New Zealand Visa?
A New Zealand visa is a stamp or endorsement placed by New Zealand officials on a passport allowing the holder to visit New Zealand. Visas for your visit can be obtained from the New Zealand embassy or consulates. “Visit” is defined more as the reason for entry, usually for business, tourism or temporary purposes. There are over 270 countries offering visas and literally, thousands of different types of visas are available depending on the country, type of visit and length of visit.
How long does it take to obtain a New Zealand visa?
It usually takes between 2 and more than 15 days for a visa to be processed at the New Zealand embassy/consulate depending on which consulate we need to send the application to. The processing time of a visa depends on several factors and is subject to change without notice at the discretion of the consulate.
If you are a US citizen planning to travel to New Zealand, you should be aware that you will need a travel permit. For US citizens, the NZeTA is the standard paperwork most visitors receive prior to their trip to New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Go Authority (NZ eTA) allows US citizens to travel there.
What Is the eTA for US Citizens in New Zealand?
The New Zealand eTA for Americans (also known as “NZeTA”) was established in 2019 to allow eligible US citizens to travel to New Zealand for transit, tourism or business purposes. Citizens from more than 170 countries, including the United States, can use the New Zealand eTA. For US citizens, obtaining a New Zealand eTA is a simple and quick process. Simply fill out a short online form. You can do this by visiting the official website. The NZeTA will be confirmed by email within a few working days at the latest.
Documents Required for American Citizens to Apply for a New Zealand eTA
The following documents are necessary for acquiring a New Zealand eTA:
- ·A passport that is valid for at least three months from the planned date of arrival
- ·Arrival and departure dates
- ·To pay the appropriate eTA fees, you’ll need a valid credit or debit card.
- ·The authorized New Zealand eTA will be emailed to this email address.
- ·A recent passport-style photograph of the applicant.
All European Union citizens can visit New Zealand for up to three months without a visa in those countries that have visa policies but only with an ETA. But there is one exception. New Zealand visa for European citizens is allowed a visa-free stay of six months in New Zealand. Just to clear up confusion, a distinction should be made in this situation. Being a member of the European Union is one thing, but being a member of Europe is another. Just to be clear, only nations that are members of the European Union have visa-free travel.
WHAT IS A NEW ZEALAND TOURIST ETA?
An NZ tourist ETA is an electronic authorized document that acts as a visa waiver to enter New Zealand multiple times.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ETA?
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Arrival and Departure Dates
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Martin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William St
Country: South Africa