Home to some of the most scenic landscapes and remote places on earth, New Zealand is the ideal destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers. The tiny island nation served as the backdrop for The Lord of the Rings and since then its immense beauty has finally received the attention it deserves and its uncharted mystique is enjoyed by millions of travellers each year. Most travellers go to New Zealand in search of a natural paradise
How long can a US citizen stay in New Zealand?
The US is on New Zealand’s listing of 60 visa waiver countries. As a result, you aren’t required to visit the embassy to use to your visa earlier than departure. However, maintain in thoughts that for you to be eligible your live can’t exceed three months. If that is your case, you’ll want to use for an ETA
These visas must be obtained at consulates or embassies in person and include the following types:
- ·Visitor Visa for Medical Treatment: If you are a U.S. citizen who wants medical advice or treatment in New Zealand you may be eligible for a Visitor Visa for Medical Treatment.
- ·Student Visa: This visa is intended for foreigners wishing to study in New Zealand for more than 90 days. It also allows students to work part-time under certain regulations during their studies. If the holder of a student visa wishes to remain in the country after completing his studies, he/she must apply for another visa.
- ·Business and work visas: If a foreigner wishes to work in New Zealand, they must apply for a business and work visa, under the correct subcategory. There are several types of visas for people who wish to work or do business in New Zealand, ranging from skilled migrant workers to post-school work visas, including options for working visa holder’s partners.
- ·Family visas: These visas allow members of the same family unit to meet or visit in New Zealand. There are more than 20 types of family visas for New Zealand and the nature of the relationship between applicants will determine the most convenient type of visa.
Requirements for New Zealand Visa for US Citizens
US applicants must comply with the following New Zealand Visa requirements, before boarding a plane headed to NZ:
- a passport that is valid for three months beyond the planned date of departure from New Zealand;
- valid passport with at least one blank page, required for entry stamp;
- New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
New Zealand has a permitting visa policy, and in keeping with its rules, all residents from international locations with inside the European Union can visit New Zealand for up to three months without a visa, and only with an ETA.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ETA?
The requirements for an ETA for the citizens of countries exempt from a New Zealand Visa are really simple. You might already have all of them at home! They are as follows:
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Arrival and Departure Dates – iVisa will ask for your date flights.
- Means of payment – iVisa asks that you make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, WeChat, or Alipay.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
How can I apply New Zealand Visa For European Citizens?
There are three steps you need to follow:
1. In the primary one, you need to write your private statistics and additionally a few information about your trip. You have to select a processing time at this point, however, bear in mind that your preference influences the price of your New Zealand Visitor Visa.
2. The second step involves payment and a major review. The payment part is easy as you can use different means, but the verification is more important than you think. You must ensure that all information you provide is correct. , including spelling, otherwise, you could be denied a visa.
3. The third step is based on uploading other required documents. After completing these steps, you can submit your application and then wait for your visa to arrive in your email inbox.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC
City: Den Haag