New Zealand is a beautiful country near Australia in the pacific ocean. It has beautiful green mountain ranges that attract more tourists. Also, it has 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Auckland Volcanic Fields is one of the most visited tourist spots destinations in New Zealand.
New Zealand has a vibrant culture and is a peaceful and well-developed country. Today we are discussing how to get a New Zealand visa from the United States of America.
DO US CITIZENS NEED A VISA TO VISIT NEW ZEALAND?
No, US citizens do not need a traditional visa and can apply for an ETA for tourism purposes instead. If you are travelling for purposes other than tourism or those listed in the New Zealand ETA, you must apply for the appropriate visa. Fortunately, you can apply for the New Zealand ETA online.
How To Apply For New Zealand Visa (NZeTA) From the USA?
- Visit the Official website of the New Zealand Government.
- From the Drop-Down menu, select your purpose of visit.
- Note: You can only get NZeTA if you want to visit New Zealand for tourism or transit purposes. Otherwise, you’ll have to select other options according to your need.
- You’ll see another drop-down menu, and then you can select a secondary purpose. If you want to spend your holiday in New Zealand with your family and friends, you can select the NZeTa option.
- After selecting your visa type option, you can move forward to fill out the visa form.
- Pay the visa processing fee, and your application process will be completed. If you don’t make any mistakes, your application will be accepted.
Requirements For New Zealand Visa For US Citizens
- You must have a valid travel document/passport issued by the US government with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- You should not have any criminal or immigration-related case registered against you in the US or anywhere else.
- If you haven’t taken both doses of the covid vaccine, you must carry a covid-19 negative test report. And the test must be done one day before your scheduled departure.
- You must apply for eTA a few days before your scheduled flight.
- You don’t need to carry a hard copy of eTA as it is stored electronically against your passport in New Zealand’s immigration department.
- Applicants must be an ordinary passport holders to apply for an eTA.
All European Union citizens can visit New Zealand for up to three months without a visa in those countries that have visa policies but only with an ETA. But there is one exception. New Zealand visa for European citizens is allowed a visa-free stay of six months in New Zealand.
WHAT IS A NEW ZEALAND TOURIST ETA?
A New Zealand Tourist ETA is an authorized electronic document that serves as a multiple entry visa waiver to New Zealand.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ETA?
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Arrival and Departure Dates
- Means of payment – You can make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
HOW LONG IS A NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS?
The New Zealand Tourist ETA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue. The exact expiry date will be shown on your ETA. The ETA is multiple entries and allows you to stay 90 days per entry.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Martin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William St, Adelaide
Country: South Africa