From 1 October 2019, Netherlands citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before leaving their home country. The NZeTA is a tourist visa waiver that applies to shorter trips to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. The New Zealand eTA improves internal security and border security within the island nation, making the entire border crossing process easier and faster. From 1 October 2019, Netherlands citizens wishing to experience all that New Zealand has to offer will require a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization. Applying for the NZeTA as a Netherlands citizen is simple and straightforward. The New Zealand eTA for the Netherlands is valid for 2 years and allows travelers to make multiple stays within the territory of up to 90 consecutive days each. Citizens of the Netherlands traveling with family members, including minors, must submit a separate application. Completing the online NZeTA application form should take approximately 10 minutes.
New Zealand Document Requirements For Citizens Of Netherlands
- A Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit.
- A valid email address to receive the approved NZeTA visa waiver in your Inbox.
- Travel purpose
- Give each family member’s passport details and apply them individually to a New Zealand eTA application for each member.
- A filled-out online application form for the NZeTA for the Netherlands.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the eTA and IVL payment.
The NZeTA is the abbreviation for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority and serves as the official document for entering New Zealand. The NZeTA is also required for short trips into the country. Cruise passengers must also apply for an eTA for each stay in New Zealand. A New Zealand visa is required for stays longer than 3 months. Conveniently, the NZeTA is a multiple-entry travel authorization. The eTA is valid for up to 2 years, Italians do not need to apply for a new eTA before each trip to New Zealand. The New Zealand eTA was introduced to increase border security by screening potential visitors prior to travel. This has the general benefit of increasing security in New Zealand. The NZeTA for Italians is 100% online and faster than applying for a New Zealand visa.
Required Documents to apply for an online NZeTA from Italian
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA).
- The New Zealand eTA application form must be completed correctly.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the Online Application and IVL fees.
- A valid email address to receive the approved New Zealand eTA visa waiver in their Inbox.
- Travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply for each eTA.
Ireland is one of 60 countries eligible to apply for the New Zealand eTA, which grants travelers multiple entries for up to 90 days each within the 2-year validity period. It allows trips to New Zealand for general tourism or even business trips. In fact, as of October 1, 2019, an eTA to New Zealand from Ireland is a mandatory entry requirement to enter the island country. Once the NZeTA has been issued, it can be used for multiple trips for up to 2 years as long as the associated passport used to apply for the NZeTA remains valid. Irish citizens can apply for an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) online from the comfort of their home or office. The form is simple and straightforward for Irish citizens wishing to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes.
Requirements For New Zealand Visa For The Citizens Of Ireland
- Passport – Irish citizens who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. At the same time, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
Czech citizens wishing to come to New Zealand must have a valid NZeTA with them prior to departure for New Zealand. Czech Republic travelers visiting New Zealand for tourism or business with an intended stay of less than 90 days must have an approved NZeTA to enter the island nation. Czech visitors traveling to New Zealand for a longer period and wishing to exceed the NZeTA’s maximum stay of 90 consecutive days may need to explore the different types of tourist visas offered by the New Zealand government to find the one, which is best suited for them to meet their travel needs. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority was introduced by the New Zealand Government and has been mandatory since October 31, 2019. The NZeTA is quick and easy to obtain and can be applied for online, eliminating the need to visit a New Zealand diplomatic mission. Therefore, applicants are advised to submit their NZeTA application form at least 3 working days prior to the intended departure date to ensure adequate processing time.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Czech citizens
- The citizen’s passport should remain valid for at least three months after the extended departure date from the home country.
- The NZeTA application online form must be filled correctly and completely.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees
- A valid email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver in their Inbox.
- The citizen with dual citizenship must give the passport details of the passport they are going to travel.
- The travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply an eTA individually for each member.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom