There are different types of New Zealand visas:
This visa is only valid for tourism and visits to family and friends. A visiting visa allows you to study in the country for up to three months.
These are visas that allow you to study for at least 12 weeks in New Zealand, whether for an English course, general education, or higher education.
In response to a potential employer’s request. If you find work and the employer agrees to hire you, you may be able to obtain a work visa, subject to some additional restrictions.
If you work in a specialized profession in New Zealand and meet certain qualifications, you may be eligible to apply for a resident visa. If you want to live permanently in New Zealand, you can apply for a Resident Visa. There are three options for obtaining residency: the Skilled Migrant Category, the Family Category, and the Business Investor Category.
This visa is intended for individuals who wish to start or purchase a business in New Zealand. It requires a business plan as well as proof of sufficient funding. If you intend to start a business in New Zealand and intend to invest at least NZ$100,000, you should consider applying for a business visa.
Malaysians traveling to New Zealand must apply online for an Electronic Travel Authority. Malaysians are collaborating with the New Zealand eTA to make New Zealand a safer place to visit. Pre-screening foreign nationals entering the country without a visa identifies potential threats and allows for the avoidance of border crossings. Malaysians do not require a visa to visit New Zealand for up to 90 days. Malaysians, on the other hand, require an E-Travel Authorization in order to visit the country without a visa. Visitors who meet New Zealand’s visa waiver requirements can enter the country without a visa using an Electronic Travel Authorization. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority serves international visitors in the country for vacation, business meetings, and other events. All you need is a valid passport and visa, and the country is ready to take you. Visa-free access is permitted for tourism purposes and business activities. The NZeTA is electronically linked to the holder’s passport. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NzeTA)
Citizens of 190 visa-free countries, including Danish passport holders, are required to obtain a visa waiver before visiting New Zealand. Due to visa waiver agreements Denmark has with the New Zealand government, Danish residents are eligible to apply for a NZeTA. A variety of visas are available for Danish citizens to visit New Zealand. Since July 2019, Danish citizens have needed an eTA from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without a Danish visa for a period of 90 days under the Scheme Visa Waiver System, which was implemented in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple entry visa that allows Danish visa waiver holders to visit the country several times in two years. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection. Since the entire application process takes place online, Danish travelers can avoid going to the local New Zealand embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record.
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
Israeli passport holders and nationals of the other 190 visa-free countries must obtain a visa waiver to enter New Zealand. The NZeTA allows eligible citizens to visit New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit without the need for an embassy visa. Most visitors will require a visa or an ETA; if you are not required to obtain a visa, you must apply for a New Zealand ETA. Israeli citizens can apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA if they plan to visit New Zealand for less than 90 days. The New Zealand government established the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) on October 1st, 2019. A total of two years from the date of issuance, Israel-issued transit and tourism eTAs for New Zealand are valid for multiple entries/transit. The NZ eTA application process is simple and can be completed from a computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere in the world. Israelis do not need to go to a New Zealand embassy to apply. This is a very quick process that can be completed in minutes.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
Israeli passport holders and nationals of the other 190 visa-free countries must obtain a visa waiver in order to enter New Zealand. The NZeTA allows eligible citizens to visit New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit without first obtaining a visa from an embassy. Most visitors will require a visa or an ETA; if you are exempt from a visa requirement, you must apply for a New Zealand ETA. Israeli nationals can apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA if they plan to visit New Zealand for less than 90 days. The New Zealand government established the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) on October 1, 2019. It is easy and simple for Norwegian passport holders to obtain a valid New Zealand eTA before visiting the country. The NZeTA grants multiple entry to holders up to 90 consecutive days each within its 2-year validity provided the passport used on the application form is still valid. Because the travel authorization is an electronic document, Norwegians can apply for an NZeTA online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates – Your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Means of online payment – You can use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Visa
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram