New Zealand has a plethora of compelling reasons to visit! New Zealand has something for everyone, from breathtaking landscapes to thrilling adventures and even the allure of the Lord of the Rings. The abundance of attractions on both islands is a major draw for tourists to this popular destination. Whether it’s always been a dream of yours or it’s now on your travel bucket list, obtaining a tourist visa is required to fully experience everything New Zealand has to offer. A NZeTA or visitor visa is required for first-time visitors. Remember that entering New Zealand requires a valid passport and the appropriate visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months after your desired departure date, and you must have a valid New Zealand visa, if applicable.
WHAT IS NZeTA?
Individuals arriving in New Zealand from countries that do not require a visa must obtain a NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) beginning October 1, 2019. Due to this new requirement, the previous practice of issuing a visiting visa upon arrival to visitors from visa-exempt countries will no longer be in effect. It is recommended that travelers apply for a NZeTA (New Zealand eTA) at least three days before their departure. It is essential to plan ahead as the processing of the NZeTA may take up to 72 hours.
New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements
- They should have valid travel documents. The passport should have at least 6 months of validity.
- Two recent photographs
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn’t have any criminal case against them.
- They should show that they are a genuine tourist, with all plans to leave the country once their visa expires.
- They should have a return ticket or should show sufficient income to purchase a return ticket.
There are different types of New Zealand visas:
This visa is only valid for tourism and trips to family and friends. A visiting visa allows you to study in the nation for up to three months.
These are visas that allow you to study for at least 12 weeks in New Zealand, whether for an English course, general education, or higher education.
In response to a request from a possible employer. If you find work and the employer agrees to hire you, you may be able to get a work visa based on it, subject to some additional restrictions.
You may be eligible to apply for a resident visa if you work in a specialized profession in New Zealand and meet certain qualifications. If you want to live in New Zealand permanently, you can apply for a Resident Visa. For obtaining residency, there are three options: the Skilled Migrant Category, the Family Category, and the Business Investor Category.
This visa is intended for individuals who wish to start or purchase a business in New Zealand. It requires a business strategy as well as proof of sufficient funding. If you intend to start a business in New Zealand and intend to invest at least NZ$100,000, you should consider applying for a business visa.
Malaysians planning to visit New Zealand must fill out an online application for an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). Malaysians and the New Zealand eTA are working together to improve the safety of travel to New Zealand. Potential threats can be identified, and border crossings can be managed effectively by conducting pre-screening procedures for foreign nationals entering the country without a visa. It is important to note that Malaysians do not need a visa to visit New Zealand for up to 90 days. To enter the country without a visa, they must obtain an E-Travel Authorization. Visitors who meet New Zealand’s visa waiver rules can enjoy a visa-free visit by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority caters to international visitors who are in the country on holiday or for business meetings or other events. All you need is a valid passport and visa, and the country is ready to take you. Visa-free access is permitted for tourism purposes and business activities. The NZeTA is electronically linked to the holder’s passport. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NzeTA).
Citizens of 190 countries, including those with Danish passports, must acquire a visa waiver to visit New Zealand. Fortunately, Danish residents are eligible to apply for a NZeTA due to the existing agreements between Denmark and New Zealand. Danish citizens have various visa options for their New Zealand visit, but since July 2019, they have been required to obtain an eTA from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter the country without a visa for a maximum of 90 days under the Visa Waiver System, which was established in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple entry visa that permits Danish visa waiver holders to visit the country multiple times within a two-year timeframe. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection. Since the entire application process takes place online, Danish travelers can avoid going to the local New Zealand embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record.
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
Visitors from 190 visa-free countries, including Israeli passport holders, must obtain a visa waiver in order to enter New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) allows eligible individuals to visit New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit without requiring a traditional embassy visa. While most tourists will need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA), those who have a visa waiver will need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. Israeli citizens who want to travel to New Zealand for tourism and stay for less than 90 days can apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA. On October 1, 2019, the New Zealand government established the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). Both New Zealand tourism and transit eTAs from Israel are valid for multiple entries/transit for a total of 2 years from the date of issue. The NZ eTA application process is simple and can be completed from a computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere in the world. Israelis do not need to go to a New Zealand embassy to apply. This is a very quick process that can be completed in minutes.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street