New Zealand offers its tourists extensive natural landscapes, wildlife and fantastic vacations. From exceptional wildlife, rainforest, mountain peaks, rain forests to great food and cultural history, it’s no wonder tourists visit New Zealand. Japan is one of 60 countries that have a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand. From 1 October 2019, Japanese citizens wishing to visit New Zealand will need an NZeTA. An Electronic Travel Authorization is required for travelers visiting Japan for tourism, business or transit purposes. Japanese passport holders must apply for an NZeTA online if they wish to visit New Zealand for up to 90 consecutive days. All visa-exempt citizens, including transit passengers, as well as airline and cruise ship crew, must apply for a New Zealand eTA prior to departure. The application process for the New Zealand eTA form for Japan can be completed online smoothly, quickly and easily.
New Zealand VISA Document Requirements for Citizens of Japan
- Passport – Japanese people who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
The New Zealand visa from Mexico is not optional, but it is a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Citizens of 60 countries, including Mexico, can visit New Zealand for up to 90 consecutive days with a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority instead of a traditional visa. The NZeTA for Mexican citizens is valid for 2 years and allows multiple stays of up to 90 consecutive days. The NZeTA was introduced to improve national and cross-border security. The eTA is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, eliminating the need to stamp the passport upon arrival in New Zealand. Applying for the New Zealand eTA is a quick and easy process for eligible visa-exempt travelers. Applicants will be asked a few basic personal questions in order to gain entry. The Mexico NZeTA application process is quick and easy, taking no more than 10 minutes to complete from the comfort of the traveler’s home or office.
New Zealand Visa Document requirements for Citizens of Mexico
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Mexico tourist card unless you have a valid passport. Plus, according to Mexico’s visa policy, the travel document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival.
- E-mail address – when you apply online for your tourist card, you will receive the document via e-mail in PDF format. It would be best if you printed it out before you leave.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
Singapore citizens can travel to New Zealand without applying for a visa from an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). When planning a short visit to New Zealand, obtaining a New Zealand eTA is mandatory for Singapore citizens. The New Zealand Tourist eTa (NZ Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel authorization that allows you unrestricted entry into the country. When traveling as a family, each member, including minors, must apply for the NZeTA separately. In addition, Singaporeans can stay in the country for up to 3 months with an eTA (valid for 90 consecutive days and 2 years). The approved eTA remains electronically linked to the traveler’s passport and is accessible to travel agents, airlines and border authorities. To travel without a visa, Singaporeans must complete the New Zealand eTA application form. The process is 100% online. Travelers are not required to attend an interview or visit a New Zealand Embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN THE NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Your current passport is vital to apply. It must be valid for three months before your trip to New Zealand and not expiring soon.
- A digital photo with a white background. It has to be recently taken, and you cannot be making any gestures.
- A valid means of payment, such as your debit or credit card.
- Your current email address, so we can get in touch with you once your document is ready.
- A proof of sustenance. If you have a bank statement with you, it will be enough.
- Your return flight ticket. You must demonstrate you won’t stay in New Zealand for a long time with your New Zealand ETA that works as your tourist visa.
A New Zealand visa from Portugal is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Portuguese citizens traveling to the country for short stays. New Zealand increased its granting of visas when it launched the New ZealandVisa Waiver Program in 2019, which is available online and easy to fill out. The New Zealand eTA Visa Waiver is a travel document that allows citizens of 60 eligible countries, including Portugal, to apply for a visa waiver online. As Portuguese citizens are part of this select group of eligible nationalities, they can obtain the document by simply completing the online eTA to New Zealand application form. The New Zealand eTA visa waiver is valid for two years from the date of approval and allows for multiple entries as long as it does not exceed3 consecutive months. Filling out the online form only takes about 10 minutes and will be processed within 1 business day after submitting the request.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Portuguese Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan