Anyone planning to travel to New Zealand must first apply for a visa. You can complete the NZeTA application online in the shortest, easiest and cheapest way. Before you submit your application, make sure that all requirements, such as the maximum length of stay are of 3 months.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
For some visitors (including those from countries where German residents do not require a New Zealand visa for German citizens, such as Germany, the Czech Republic and Switzerland) and transit travellers, the New Zealand government has introduced new travel regulations.
German residents must use the official website or mobile app to apply for their New Zealand visa for German citizens (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority). Before you depart, get your permission because it could take up to 72 hours.
All visitors must present a negative PCR, RT-PCR, LAMP or Antigen test result within 72 hours at the airport counter and immigration border.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveller’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travellers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A device with internet access – In order to fill out the application, travellers will need to use a device that has internet access, such as a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travellers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A photograph of the German applicant
UK passport holders can enter New Zealand with a 90-day New Zealand e-travel authority under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. From July 2019, UK citizens must have an eTA to enter New Zealand.
A New Zealand visa for UK citizens is required and prescribed in the country’s visa laws for any British nationals travelling to New Zealand for short stays. Before departing for New Zealand, visitors must ensure their passports are valid for at least three months after that date.
How can I submit a UK visa application for New Zealand?
British citizens may apply for a New Zealand visa for UK citizens online, where they can conclude the process in under five minutes. Applications must include the name, address and specific details from the applicant’s passport page. Applicants must have no criminal convictions and be in good physical condition.
If UK applicants pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority fees, their eTA applications can be processed. The New Zealand eTA is sent to UK residents by email.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Passport – if you decide to apply online, you need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You should make the payment during the application process. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit). If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
- Proof of good character – if you have been convicted of a felony or served some time in prison, you need to disclose that information.
Argentinian citizens must apply for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority and hold a valid travel document or passport (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for New Zealand for Argentinian citizens will be linked to the passport provided at the time of application, therefore Argentinian citizens holding a passport of a different nationality should ensure they apply for the same passport with which they are applying they travel.
Applicants will also need a valid credit card, debit card or PayPal (NZeTA) account to make payments to the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) cost for Argentine nationals includes the fee and the eTA fee. In addition, to receive NZeTA by email, Argentinian citizens must provide a valid email account.
How can I apply for a New Zealand Visa for Argentina Citizens?
The online New Zealand visa application form for Argentine citizens can be completed in less than five minutes. Information from the applicant’s passport page as well as personal and contact information such as email and address is required. A candidate does not need to have a criminal record and be in good health. For more information on the process, see the New Zealand, Argentina eTA Application Form Guide.
After Argentinian citizens have paid the New Zealand visa fees for Argentinian citizens, the processing of your eTA application will begin. Argentine citizens will receive it by email once it is approved.
Brazilian citizens must complete an online New Zealand Visa for Brazilian Citizens application form, which takes approximately five minutes. Applicants must provide their personal information, contact information (including email and address) and site information. your passport. See the New Zealand eTA Application Form Guide for more details.
eTA applications from Brazilian residents will be processed once they have paid the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) fees. Brazilians receive the New Zealand Visa for Brazilian Citizens by email. The applicant will be contacted if more information is needed before the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Brazilian citizens is approved.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Brazil
When requesting the New Zealand visa for Brazilian citizens, Brazilians must possess the following documents:
- Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- eTA New Zealand’s full application form for Brazil
- proof of the journey’s intent
- Payment for NZeTA with a legitimate debit or credit card
- Authentic email address
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin