New Zealand offers a multitude of compelling reasons to visit! From breathtaking landscapes to thrilling adventures, and even the allure of the Lord of the Rings, there is something for everyone in New Zealand. The abundance of attractions found on both islands is a key factor that draws tourists to this sought-after destination. Whether it has always been a dream of yours or it’s now on your travel wishlist, obtaining a tourist visa is essential to fully experience all that New Zealand has to offer. For first-time visitors, a NZeTA or visitor visa is required. Remember, a valid passport and the appropriate visa are necessary for entry into New Zealand. Your passport must be valid for at least three months after your desired departure date, and you must have a valid New Zealand visa, if applicable.
WHAT IS NZeTA?
From October 1, 2019 onwards, individuals arriving in New Zealand from countries that do not require a visa must obtain a NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority). The previous practice of granting a visiting visa upon arrival to visitors from visa-exempt nations will no longer be in effect due to this new requirement. Travelers are advised to apply for a NZeTA (New Zealand eTA) at least three days prior to their departure. It is essential to plan ahead as the processing of the NZeTA may take up to 72 hours.
New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements
- They should have valid travel documents. The passport should have at least 6 months of validity.
- Two recent photographs
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn’t have any criminal case against them.
- They should show that they are a genuine tourist, with all plans to leave the country once their visa expires.
- They should have a return ticket or should show sufficient income to purchase a return ticket.
There are different types of New Zealand visas:
This visa is only valid for tourism and trips to family and friends. A visiting visa allows you to study in the nation for up to three months.
These are visas that allow you to study for at least 12 weeks in New Zealand, whether for an English course, general education, or higher education.
In response to a request from a possible employer. If you find work and the employer agrees to hire you, you may be able to get a work visa based on it, subject to some additional restrictions.
If you work in a specialized profession in New Zealand and have certain qualifications, you may be entitled to apply for a resident visa. If you want to live permanently in New Zealand, you can apply for a Resident Visa. There are three alternatives for gaining residency: the Skilled Migrant Category, the Family Category, and the Business Investor Category.
This visa is intended for individuals who wish to start or purchase a business in New Zealand. It requires a business strategy as well as proof of sufficient funding. If you intend to start a business in New Zealand and intend to invest at least NZ$100,000, you should consider applying for a business visa.
Malaysians who plan to travel to New Zealand are required to complete an online application for an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). The collaboration between Malaysians and the New Zealand eTA aims to enhance the safety of travel to New Zealand. By conducting pre-screening procedures for foreign nationals entering the country without a visa, potential threats can be identified and border crossings can be managed effectively. It is important to note that Malaysians are not required to obtain a visa for visits to New Zealand lasting up to 90 days. However, they must obtain an E-Travel Authorization to enter the country without a visa. Visitors who meet the visa waiver rules of New Zealand can enjoy a visa-free visit by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority caters to international visitors who are in the country on holiday or for business meetings or other events. All you need is a valid passport and visa, and the country is ready to take you. Visa-free access is permitted for tourism purposes and business activities. The NZeTA is electronically linked to the holder’s passport. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NzeTA).
In order to visit New Zealand, citizens of 190 countries that have visa-free agreements with the country, including those with Danish passports, must obtain a visa waiver. Fortunately, Danish residents are eligible to apply for a NZeTA due to existing agreements between Denmark and New Zealand. Danish citizens have a variety of visa options available to them for visiting New Zealand, but since July 2019, they have been required to obtain an eTA from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter the country without a visa for up to 90 days under the Visa Waiver System, which was established in 2009. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple entry visa that allows Danish visa waiver holders to visit the country multiple times within a two-year period. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection. Since the entire application process takes place online, Danish travelers can avoid going to the local New Zealand embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
Visitors from 190 countries that have visa-free access, including those with Israeli passports, are required to obtain a visa waiver in order to enter New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) allows eligible individuals to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit purposes without the need for a traditional embassy visa. While most tourists will require a visa or an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA), those with a visa waiver must apply for a New Zealand ETA. Israeli citizens who wish to visit New Zealand for tourism and stay for a period of less than 90 days can apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA. The New Zealand government established the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) on October 1, 2019. Both New Zealand tourism and transit eTAs from Israel are valid for multiple entries/transit for a total of 2 years from the date of issue. The NZ eTA application process is simple and can be completed from a computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere in the world. Israelis do not need to go to a New Zealand embassy to apply. This is a very quick process that can be completed in minutes.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Visa
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram