SK Tech Systems LLC releases the SIR app which is designed to digitize the supply chain from end-to-end by automating inventory management, tracking, invoicing, while enabling multiple stakeholders to access control for greater transparency.
“Small business owners, home-based businesses, and entrepreneurs often find it hard to keep track of inventory and payments in line with increasing demand. SIR app dispenses the manual processes involved in the supply chain by automating inventory and warehouse management, as well as issuing and tracking invoices and payments, for more transparency, efficiency, and smoother operations,” explains Azha Gharatkar, COO of SK Tech Systems LLC that is in the final stages of launching the app.
SIR app is a distinctive inventory and invoice management app that allows users to create and track multiple companies under the same account while also providing multiple user access for each account. It is designed by experts with business experience to address the woes of small businesses, contractors, sole proprietors, freelancers, and business managers through easy inventory tracking and automatically issued professional invoices, estimates, purchase orders, receipts, and payment vouchers.
Users can accept online or in-person payments via credit card, debit card, or PayPal and get paid faster. Send invoices with payment links or charge customers as per their convenience and give them reliable ways to pay.
SIR app claims to be a one-stop solution for managing core business functions from your favorite device. Top Features of the app include:
- Generate instant invoices, send due date reminders to clients automatically, and receive read receipts to avoid delays
- Raise signed receipts on receiving payments to keep track of pending invoices
- Issue detailed professional estimates for clients
- Receive low stock reminders and create quick purchase orders for faster delivery
- Build a centralized repository of customer/supplier information effortlessly
- Enjoy auto-tracked inventories to save time and focus on other core aspects of your business. Businesses can add multiple warehouses within each company for accurate tracking
- Get paid faster with online or in-person payments via credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Businesses can send invoices with payment links or charge customers at their convenience giving them reliable payment methods
- Designate full or controlled access for specific functions to multiple users for better collaboration and transparency.
- Manage your business on the go through a single dashboard by creating multiple companies under one account.
- Ensure higher customer engagement through professionally designed thank you notes.
SIR app is the only app that enables users to list several businesses under one account and track them simultaneously. The app also offers customizable templates for invoices and business communication. SIR app is available in multiple languages and supports several currencies while offering seamless and secure on-the-go access through cloud data storage. Besides tracking inventory and payments, the app is also equipped to manage taxes and generate insightful reports for informed business decisions.
Users can send an email directly from the app to the support team and the support team will get back to you at the earliest.
iOS Device Requirements
Size: 59.6 MB
Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or later for iPhone and iPod touch
Pricing and Availability:
SK Tech Systems, a US technology start-up company, is founded by Licensed Certified Public Accountants from the United States of America to develop a range of easy to operate business applications and software that aid companies in performing and controlling critical business function like invoicing, inventory management, accounting, budgeting, procurement, payroll, CRM and more, efficiently and affordably at one’s fingertips. We hope to give millions of users the software they need to manage and grow their business.