DelveInsight has launched a report on “Neurofibromatosis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”
DelveInsight’s “Neurofibromatosis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Neurofibromatosis , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Neurofibromatosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the Facts:
- NF1 is the most common neurofibromatosis, occurring in 1 in 3,000 to 4,000 individuals in the United States..
- NF2 is a rarer type, occurring in 1:25,000 people worldwide.
- About one-third of people with NF notice no symptoms.
- Schwannomatosis occurs an estimated one out of every 40,000 births.
Key facts of the report:
1. Neurofibromatosis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Neurofibromatosis epidemiology and Neurofibromatosis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Neurofibromatosis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Neurofibromatosis market report offers a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4. Neurofibromatosis market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Neurofibromatosis market.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/neurofibromatosis-market
“According the DelveInsight, NF1 is a rare disorder that affectsmales and females in equal numbers.”
Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a rare genetic disorder that causes typically benign tumors of the nerves and growths in other parts of the body. Some people with this disorder have barely noticeable neurological problems, while others are affected profoundly. NF has been classified into three distinct types; NF1, NF2 and schwannomatosis.
They are caused by different genes, located on different chromosomes
- NF1 manifests itself at birth or during early childhood. NF1 is characterized by multiple light brown(café-au-lait) spots concentrated in the groin and underarms and benign tumors under the skin.Enlargement and deformity of bones and curvature of the spine (scoliosis) may also be present. Onoccasion, people with NF1 may develop tumors in the brain, on the cranial nerves or involving the spinal cord.
- NF2 may appear during childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. NF2 is primarily characterized by benign tumors of the nerves that transmit sound impulses and balance signals from the inner ears to the brain. Tumors commonly affect both the left and right (“bilateral”) auditory (hearing) nerves.
- A third, related, disorder, called schwannomatosis, has been recognized. While schwannomatosis may share many features with NF1 and NF2.
NF1 is caused by mutations in the gene that controls production of a protein called neurofibromin (neurofibromin 1). This gene is believed to function as a tumor suppressor. NF2 results from mutations in a different tumor-suppressing gene (neurofibromin 2, merlin).
Although most cases of NF1 are mild to moderate, NF1 can lead to disfigurement; blindness; skeletal abnormalities; dermal, brain, and spinal tumors; loss of limbs; malignancies; and learning disabilities.
Some of the key companies working on Neurofibromatosis are:
- Array Biopharma
- SpringWorks Therapeutics
And Many Others.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Neurofibromatosis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And Many Others.
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/neurofibromatosis-market
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Neurofibromatosis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Neurofibromatosis
4. Neurofibromatosis: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Neurofibromatosis: Disease Background and Overview
5.2. Sign and Symptoms
5.4. Risk Factors
6. Patient Journey
7. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
7.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
7.3.1. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017-2030)
7.4. United States Epidemiology
7.4.1. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017-2030)
7.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
7.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
126.96.36.199. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017-2030)
7.5.2. France Epidemiology
188.8.131.52. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017-2030)
7.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
184.108.40.206. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017-2030)
7.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
220.127.116.11. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017-2030)
7.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
18.104.22.168. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
7.5.6. Japan Epidemiology
22.214.171.124. Neurofibromatosis Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017-2030)
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Neurofibromatosis Treatment and Management
8.2. Neurofibromatosis Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Neurofibromatosis Treatment
11. Marketed Products
11.1. List of Marketed Products in the 7MM
11.2. Drug Name: Company Name
11.2.1. Product Description
11.2.2. Regulatory Milestones
11.2.3. Other Developmental Activities
11.2.4. Pivotal Clinical Trials
11.2.5. Summary of Pivotal Clinical Trial
List to be continued in report
12. Emerging Therapies
12.1. Key Cross
12.2. Drug Name: Company Name
12.2.1. Product Description
12.2.2. Other Developmental Activities
12.2.3. Clinical Development
12.2.4. Safety and Efficacy
12.2.5. Product Profile
List to be continued in report
13. Neurofibromatosis: Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
15.1. United States: Market Size
15.1.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in the United States
15.1.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in the United States
15.2. EU-5 countries: Market Size and Outlook
15.3. Germany Market Size
15.3.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in Germany
15.3.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in Germany
15.4. France Market Size
15.4.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in France
15.4.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in France
15.5. Italy Market Size
15.5.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in Italy
15.5.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in Italy
15.6. Spain Market Size
15.6.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in Spain
15.6.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in Spain
15.7. United Kingdom Market Size
15.7.1. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in the United Kingdom
15.7.2. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in the United Kingdom
15.8. Japan Market Outlook
15.8.1. Japan Market Size
15.8.2. Neurofibromatosis Total Market Size in Japan
15.8.3. Neurofibromatosis Market Size by Therapies in Japan
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Neurofibromatosis
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
The Neurofibromatosis report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Neurofibromatosis across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Neurofibromatosis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Neurofibromatosis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States