Network Telemetry Market Overview
The Global Network Telemetry Market is expected to reach USD 826.1 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 39.4% during the forecast period. In this report, Market Research Future (MRFR) includes the segmentation and dynamics of the market to offer a better glimpse of the coming years.
The Key Players of the Global Network Telemetry Market are –
Google (US), Anuta Networks (US), Waystream AB (Sweden), Apcela (US), Netronome (US), Barefoot Networks (US), Arista Networks (US), Cisco Systems Inc. (US), Juniper Networks (US), Mellanox Technologies (US), VOLANSYS (US), Pluribus Networks (US), Barefoot Networks (US), Solarflare Communications (US), and Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. (US).
Flat 20% off on Single User PDF and Flat 30% off on Corporate user PDF
Get a FREE Report Sample with Complete TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8716
- In September 2019, Arista Networks released its management software, CloudVision 2019. CloudVision is a software platform designed to bring cloud network operations to enterprise customers through a network-wide suite of automation, telemetry, and analytics. Besides, it also helps companies cut down on operational costs and improve the agility of the network and curtail risks.
- In October 2019, Juniper Networks partner with UK-based Telefonica. The agreement was aimed at building an automated and secure network infrastructure that is cloud-enabled, also known as the Fusion Network.
- In August 2019, Mellanox Technologies partnered with VMware. Mellanox Technologies has integrated its Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) networking solutions with VMware.
- In May 2019, Pluribus Networks partnered with Vapor IO. Pluribus Networks deployed its 5.0 of Netvisor ONE OS and Adaptive Cloud Fabric at multiple Vapor IO Kinetic Edge sites in Chicago, US.
- In May 2019, Mellanox upgraded its ethernet switches with network telemetry technology to monitor the data plane for public clouds, private clouds, and enterprise computing.
- In March 2019, US-based Nvidia announced the acquisition of Mellanox Technologies for USD 6.8 billion. This acquisition is expected to help Nvidia boost its data center business.
The Global Network Telemetry Market has been segmented on the basis of Component, End User, Organization Size, and Region.
Based on the component, the network telemetry market has been segmented into solutions and services. The services segment has been categorized as consulting, integration and deployment, support and maintenance. The services segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The growing adoption of network telemetry solutions across enterprises and service providers has led to the demand for the services. The need for consulting services, integration and deployment services and support and maintenance services is also growing.
Based on end-user, the network telemetry market has been segmented into service providers and enterprises. The service providers have further been segmented into telecom service providers, cloud service providers, managed service providers, and others. The service providers segment is expected to have a larger market share in the network telemetry market during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the high adoption of network telemetry solutions by telecom and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
Based on organization size, the network telemetry market has been segmented into large enterprises and small- and medium-sized enterprises. The large enterprises are the early adopters of these solutions and thus, are expected to have a larger market share during the forecast period.
The regional analysis for the global network telemetry has been done for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa, and South America. The market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2018, and it is expected to register strong growth during the forecast period. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the growing need to resolve downtime issues quickly.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What was the historic market size (2018)?
- Which segmentation (component/organization size/ vertical) are driving the market?
- What will be the growth rate by 2025?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players?
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization- Up to 15% -20%
Browse Complete Report “Network Telemetry Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2025” @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/network-telemetry-market-8716
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1. Global Network Telemetry Market, By Component
1.1.2. Global Network Telemetry Market, By End User
1.1.3. Global Network Telemetry Market, By Organization Size
1.1.4. Global Network Telemetry Market, By Region
2. MARKET INTRODUCTION
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.3. Market Structure
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
3.6. List Of Assumptions
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Growing Number Of Network-Related Attacks And Security Breaches
4.2.2. Growing Need For Optimization Of Network Infrastructure
4.3.1. Regulatory Issues
4.4.1. Emerging Technologies Such As IoT, AI, And SDN
4.4.2. Optimizing Business Operations Through Network Telemetry Solution
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1. Value Chain Analysis/Supply Chain Analysis
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Model
5.2.1. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.2.2. Bargaining Power Of Buyers
5.2.3. Threat Of New Entrants
5.2.4. Threat Of Substitutes
5.2.5. Intensity Of Rivalry
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Edibles.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar