The global network security sandbox market is expected to reach USD 40.48 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The convergence between information technology and Internet of Things (IoT) has paved the way for the cyber security breaches. The absence of requisite identity and access management provision in the IoT technology raises the vulnerability of the majority of the business organizations to the malicious malware attack. The adoption of latest and advanced intrusion prevention solution thus became part and parcel for the business enterprises to protect sensitive information from the data security breach.
The widespread deployment of cloud technology boosted the demand for the integrated network security solution among the business entities. The convergence of cloud platform and application anti-malware gateways with mechanisms such as machine learning, threat analytics, and network behavior analysis is generating proactive network security solutions. Industry players are progressively investing a significant amount to develop and deploy modern security solution by profound research and development. Since 2010 several mergers and acquisition had taken place by the large enterprises to imbibe this inherent technological platform into the organization.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Network Security Sandbox Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/network-security-sandbox-market/request/rs1
The incorporation of ground-breaking features, such as Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things that enables automated integration between the software, hardware platform and the consumer, is energizing the industry growth prospects. These features subsequently influence the market dynamics and accelerate the growth momentum to rise to its optimal level. The advent of cognitive computing also has considerable impact on the development of advanced anti-malware technology and encrypted end point solution. The extended usage of automated reasoning, big data, and machine learning technology, along with artificial intelligence and probabilistic logic has paved the way for the easy identification and analysis of malicious viruses with utmost efficiency.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Integrated solution is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 53.1% from 2017 to 2025. The demand for extended and interoperable network security architecture drives the market growth for the integrated network security solution.
- The retail segment in network security sandbox market is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment at a CAGR of over 54.1% from 2017 to 2025. The humongous amount of consumer sensitive information makes the retail sector to be the most attracting target to the hackers. Consequently, this spur the growth of the adoption of intrusion prevention system in the retail sector.
- The professional consulting sector is expected to dominate the network security sandboxing services segment over the forecast period. The growing trend of automation in the industrial process is increasing the demand for professional consulting solution in the network security market.
- The North America network security sandboxing industry is expected to remain the largest market owing to the rising GDP and rapid expansion of the financial and retail sectors. Moreover, the regional growth is strong in industries that use advanced threat prevention technology to protect sensitive information from the external world.
- Key players in the network security sandbox market include Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Cisco, FireEye, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., McAfee, Inc., Symantec Corporation., and others. The market is highly competitive owing to the presence of numerous manufacturers’ incorporating innovative technologies to offer product differentiation.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4861/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the network security sandbox market on the basis of solution, services, application, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Professional Consulting
- Network Security Maintenance
- Product Subscription
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Public Sector
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Browse Related Category @
Cyber Security Market – www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cyber-security-market
Encryption Software Market – www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/encryption-software-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research Guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States