The network analytics market is showing rapid growth in the near future. The demand for advanced analytical tools and analytics applications is increasing rapidly due to the massive challenge of analyzing the huge amount of network data structure in real time. Network analytics provides solutions like network intelligence solutions and managed and professional services. The ability to plan and manage network capacity is the main priority of communication service providers which is one of the main factors driving the network analytics market.
Network analytics technology performs advanced traffic forecasting that consists of data load forecasting, device performance, and application performance and user behavior. The optimization of networks using network analytics helps in retaining customers by providing a better experience. The study indicates that, to overcome the threat of misuse of critical data organizations are increasingly adopting network analytic solutions to analyze problems in the network. Network analytics also helps the user to get a secure access to confidential information.
The Network Analytics can be differentiated depending on the cloud and on-premise deployment. The study indicates that the rise in adoption of cloud services has increased the demand for cloud based network analytics. The rising number of DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks is also expected to support the Network Analytics Market growth.
The global network analytics market is expected to grow at USD ~3.1 Billion by 2022, at ~22% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
The prominent players in the Network Analytics market are Accenture PLC (Ireland), Juniper Networks (U.S.), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), HP (U.S.), Bradford Networks, Inc. (U.S.), Ascom Holdings AG (Switzerland), Allot Communication (Israel), Sandvine Inc. (Canada), Tibco Software (U.S.) among others
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2387
Network Analytics is market is segmented on the basis of solution & services, deployment, organization size and end-user.
Network Analytics market by Solution & Services:
- Network Intelligence Solutions
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Network Analytics market by deployment:
- On premise
Network Analytics market by organization size:
- Small and Medium business
Network Analytics market by end-user:
- Communication service provider (CSP)
- Cloud service provider
- Managed service providers
- Media and entertainment
The regional analysis of Network Analytics is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is dominating the Network Analytics market owing to the high implementation of analytics solutions. Apart from it, availability of scalable infrastructure, increased cyber-attacks, malware, and higher technology adoption by many organization will have positive impact on market of network analytics in this region. The Network Analytics market shows a steady and considerable growth in Europe.
Asia Pacific Network Analytics market is expected to show a positive growth over the forecast period owing to factors such as rising smartphone penetration and larger infrastructure investment by communication service providers and cloud service providers.
Study Objectives of Network Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Network Analytics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Network Analytics market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of Solution & Services, deployment, organization size and end-user.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Network Analytics
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/network-analytics-market-2387
- Technology investors
- Key market innovators
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity groups
- Telecom service providers
- Internet service providers
- Cloud service providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –