Market Size – USD 2.93 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 6.2%, Market Trends – Increasing usage of stevia in dairy products
The global natural sweeteners market size is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2020 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing shift towards natural sweeteners due to potential health risks associated with artificial sweeteners and long-term use. Artificial sweeteners, though marked as a zero-calorie food additive, are known to worsen the metabolic syndrome, and are found to potentiate the effects of type 2 diabetes.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/550
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In July 2020, Tate & Lyle PLC announced the launch of SWEETENER-VANTAGE Expert Systems. The SWEETENER-VANTAGE Expert Systems is a set of innovative and new sweetener solution tools that are designed to assist formulators in producing sugar-reduced food and drinks using low calories sweeteners.
- Food & beverages segment accounted for largest revenue share of 2020. Food and beverage manufacturers are investing in development of superior quality natural sweeteners, which is expected to drive growth of the natural sweeteners market during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global natural sweeteners market in 2020. Growing prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases among consumers in countries in the region is resulting in reducing sugar intake and increasing demand for natural sweeteners.
- Key players in the market include DuPont, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill, Inc., Roquette Frères, Foodchem International Corporation, Evolva Holding SA, Purecircle, and Madhava, Ltd.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Natural Sweeteners market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global natural sweeteners market on the basis of application, type, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Food & Beverages (Confectionery Products, Fruit Juices, Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Carbonated Drinks)
- Personal Care
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Sweet proteins
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/550
Focal Points of the Global Natural Sweeteners Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Natural Sweetenersmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Natural Sweeteners industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Natural Sweeteners Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Natural Sweeteners Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing health concerns over the consumption of sugar
18.104.22.168. Growing awareness regarding the safety of nonnutritive artificial sweeteners
22.214.171.124. Variations in the conventional sugar prices
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Uncertainty regarding adverse effects of natural sweeteners
188.8.131.52. Higher cost of production
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Natural Sweeteners Market By Application Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.1.1. Food & Beverages(Confectionery products, fruit juices, dairy products, bakery products, carbonated drinks)
5.1.2. Personal Care
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/natural-sweeteners-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia