The global Natural Cosmetics Market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.01% over the forecast years to reach USD 48.04 billion by 2025, as per a new report released by Million Insights. The demand for natural cosmetics is gaining traction among millennials. This demand is driven by an increase in awareness about the adverse effect of synthetic cosmetics is driving market growth. Moreover, increasing research & development expenditure is expected to fuel the growth further.
The supermarkets/hypermarkets accounted for the largest share among all sales channels with a total value of USD 13.67 billion in 2018. Convenience stores held the second largest market share owing to the increasing number of such stores across the emerging countries. On the other hand, the online segment is expected to show a CAGR of 4.47% during the forecast years. Availability of a wide range of natural cosmetics, easy purchasing options, doorstep delivery and rise in e-commerce platforms are fueling the growth of the market. Moreover, online channels offer verities of natural cosmetics products that are not readily available through convenience stores.
To download the sample pdf of Natural Cosmetics Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-natural-cosmetics-market/request-sample
The skin care segment held the largest market share with value USD 10.31 billion in 2018. It was followed by hair care. Growing obsession among consumers about fair skin is the primary reason bolstering the demand for this segment. Natural fragrance, on the other hand, is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.03% from 2019 to 2025. The demand for natural fragrance without petrochemicals and other preservatives is on the rise.
Europe held the largest market in 2018 with overall market value stood at USD 13.06 billion in 2018. The region is anticipated to continue its healthy growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand for natural cosmetics products among millennials is the prime factor supplementing the natural cosmetics market growth in this region. The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast duration.
Key players in the market are L’Oréal SA, Weleda AG, Coty Inc., Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc. and Burt’s Bees among others. These players are focusing on the introduction of new and innovative products to stay competitive in the market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Fragrance products are expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.03% over the forecast duration.
• Skin care held the largest market share with over 30.22% in 2018. This segment is expected to maintain a healthy growth rate over the forecast period.
• Europe accounted for the largest share in 2018. The presence of key players in the region and rising demand for natural cosmetics are driving this region.
• The market is fragmented in nature, which makes it competitive. Leading players in the market are AVEENO, Korres S.A, L’Oréal SA and Burt’s Bees among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global natural cosmetics market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Natural Cosmetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
• Color Cosmetics
Natural Cosmetics Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Specialty Stores
• Convenience Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Combined Heat & Power Installation Market: The global combined heat and power installation market size is likely to account for USD 12.0 billion by 2027. It is estimated to expand with 3.1% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The growing focus in replacing traditional form of energy with a new, efficient and cleaner form of energy is projected to augment the market growth.
• Off-Highway Vehicle Lighting Market: The global off-highway vehicle lighting market is estimated to attain USD 1.31 billion, by the end of 2025, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2025. The increasing requirements for mining and construction equipment along strict government regulations are boosting the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar