DelveInsight’s “Nasal Polyps Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Nasal Polyps, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Nasal Polyps market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Nasal Polyps market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
To Know in detail about the Nasal Polyps market outlook, drug uptake, treatment scenario and epidemiology trends, Click here; Nasal Polyps Market Insights
Nasal Polyps Overview
Soft, painless, noncancerous growths on the lining of your sinuses or nasal passageways are known as nasal polyps. They droop like grapes or teardrops. They are brought on by persistent inflammation and are linked to conditions including asthma, recurrent infections, allergies, medication sensitivity, or specific immunological disorders.
Some of the key facts of the Nasal Polyps Market Report:
- The Nasal Polyps market size is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR during the study period (2019-2032)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc, a pharmaceutical corporation with headquarters in the UK, announced in July 2021 that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved Nucala (mepolizumab) (FDA). IL-5 is the target of the monoclonal antibody Nucala (mepolizumab), which is used to treat nasal polyps and chronic rhinosinusitis in patients
- Acceleron Pharma Inc. was purchased by US-based biopharmaceutical major Merck & Co. Inc. in September 2021 for $11.5 billion. Researchers at Acceleron hope to develop a potent biotechnology product using their decades of experience studying the biology of the TGF-beta superfamily. A biopharmaceutical business established in the US named Acceleron is committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of medications to treat severe and uncommon diseases, including therapies for nasal polyps
- Key Nasal Polyps Companies: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche Ag, Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Novartis International Ag, Sanofi S.A., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Intersect Ent, Dohme Corp, Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi S.A., Norton Waterford Ltd, Astrazeneca Plc, Taro Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, and OptiNose Inc., and others
- Key Nasal Polyps Therapies: Corticosteroids, Fluticasone, Budesonide, Mometasone, Triamcinolone, Prednisone, Dupilumab, Monoclonal Antibodies, Mepolizumab, Omalizumab, and others
Get a Free sample for the Nasal Polyps Market Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nasal-polyps-market
Key benefits of the Nasal Polyps Market report:
- Nasal Polyps market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Nasal Polyps Epidemiology and Nasal Polyps market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Nasal Polyps market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Nasal Polyps market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Nasal Polyps market report offers an edge that will help develop business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Nasal Polyps market.
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Nasal Polyps epidemiology trends @ Nasal Polyps Epidemiological Insights
Nasal Polyps Market
The dynamics of the Nasal Polyps market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Nasal Polyps Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of the diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Nasal Polyps Epidemiology Segmentation:
The Nasal Polyps market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019–2032 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total Prevalence of Nasal Polyps
- Prevalent Cases of Nasal Polyps by severity
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Nasal Polyps
- Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic Nasal Polyps
Nasal Polyps Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Nasal Polyps market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Nasal Polyps market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Nasal Polyps Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyzes recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Nasal Polyps market share @ Nasal Polyps market forecast
Nasal Polyps Therapies and Key Companies
- Corticosteroids: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Fluticasone: Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Budesonide: Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mometasone: Novartis International Ag
- Triamcinolone: Sanofi S.A.
- Prednisone: GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Dupilumab: Intersect Ent
Scope of the Nasal Polyps Market Report
- Study Period: 2019–2032
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key Nasal Polyps Companies: Corticosteroids, Fluticasone, Budesonide, Mometasone, Triamcinolone, Prednisone, Dupilumab, Monoclonal Antibodies, Mepolizumab, Omalizumab, and others
- Key Nasal Polyps Therapies: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche Ag, Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Novartis International Ag, Sanofi S.A., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Intersect Ent, Dohme Corp, Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi S.A., Norton Waterford Ltd, Astrazeneca Plc, Taro Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, and OptiNose Inc., and others
- Nasal Polyps Therapeutic Assessment: Nasal Polyps current marketed and Nasal Polyps emerging therapies
- Nasal Polyps Market Dynamics: Nasal Polyps market drivers and Nasal Polyps market barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Nasal Polyps Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Nasal Polyps Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Contents
1. Nasal Polyps Market Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary for Nasal Polyps
3. SWOT analysis of Nasal Polyps
4. Nasal Polyps Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Nasal Polyps Market Overview at a Glance
6. Nasal Polyps Disease Background and Overview
7. Nasal Polyps Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Nasal Polyps
9. Nasal Polyps Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Nasal Polyps Unmet Needs
11. Nasal Polyps Emerging Therapies
12. Nasal Polyps Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Nasal Polyps Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Nasal Polyps Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Nasal Polyps Market Drivers
16. Nasal Polyps Market Barriers
17. Nasal Polyps Appendix
18. Nasal Polyps Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NV 89107
Country: United States