Market Size – USD 1.67 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 19.8%, Market Trends – Technological advancements in nanoscience.
The global nanosatellite and microsatellite market size is expected to reach USD 7.13 Billion at a steady CAGR of 19.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for improved communications and services and growing traction of Internet of Things are some key factors driving growth of the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market. Nanosatellite and microsatellite launches are low-risk and have a high success rate. Satellite launches are carried out by government agencies, private companies, as well as others.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/553
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In August 2020, Alén Space partnered with Orbital Transports for their Nanosatellite and Microsatellite products consisting of SmallSat Catalog. This acquisition is expected to help in the nanosatellite and microsatellite application of Emerson for commercial and defense purposes.
- Among the vertical segments, has commercial segment accounted for largest revenue share in the market, driven by increasing deployment of nanosatellites and microsatellites for commercial applications.
- North America accounted for maximum revenue share in 2020 and expected to continue to account for majority revenue share over the forecasted period. This can be attributed to rapidly growing communication channels and rising data volumes driven by increasing number companies and sectors going digital.
- Major companies operating in the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market include Planet Labs, Innovative Solutions in Space, Space Quest, D-Orbit, Deep Blue Globe, DHV Technology, Berlin Space Technology, ADASPACE, Adaptive Lunch Solution, and Alén Space.
Emergen Research has segmented the global nanosatellite and microsatellite market based on component, application, vertical, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Solar Panel
- Onboard Computers
- Power System
- Sensors and Actuators
- Thermal Control System
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Earth Monitoring
- Scientific Research
- Biological Research
- Mapping and Navigation
- Academic Training
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
The Global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/553
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2021-2028
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing energy consumption and prices
22.214.171.124. Rising government policies regarding satellite launch
126.96.36.199. Increasing usage of nano IoT devices
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of awareness among consumers
184.108.40.206. High initial investment
220.127.116.11. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market By Component Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.1.1. Solar Panel
5.1.2. On Board Computers
5.1.3. Power system
5.1.5. Sensors and Actuators
5.1.6. Thermal Control System
Chapter 6. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
6.1.2. Earth monitoring
6.1.3. Scientific Research
6.1.4. Biological research
6.1.5. Mapping and Navigation
6.1.6. Academic Training
To get the full coverage of the global Nanosatellite and Microsatellite market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanosatellite-and-microsatellite-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia